Electrofix Group Malta Malta
2 months ago
The Sales Consultant works to consult potential clients in choosing the best solutions from the company’s renewable energy product portfolio whilst ensuring clients’ requirements are met. This position requires establishing continued contacts with new prospects and existing clients and serving as the principal client contact. The Sales Consultant works closely with the Sales Manager in releasing tactics required for creating and retaining the company’s clients.
Nature & Scope
The job requires the Sales Consultant to spend most of the time outdoors, visiting clients’ premises and coming up with solutions allowing clients to reach their decarbonization objectives.
In most cases, this entails, going up roofs to take measurements and propose the right solar photovoltaic installations which will benefit the client in the long term. They are willing to meet clients after work hours to service the clients at their best.
The Sales Consultant reports to the Sales Manager and reports to the... weekly sales meetings. They work together with the Sales Manager in providing the required information and reports in a timely manner. They participate in the required training deployed by the company at regular intervals. They are required to provide continuous feedback with the aim of improving product and service offerings. The Sales Consultant is expected to reach the set monthly sales targets.
· Discover customer needs and offers solutions by proposing the appropriate solutions
· Conduct presentations demonstrating the benefits of the company’s products and services
· Objectively challenge objections with a view to getting the customer to buy
· Advise on forthcoming product developments and discuss special promotions
· Provide customers with quotations, sales orders, and product literature
· Develop and nourish clients’ relationships to create and retain customers
· Arrange meetings with potential customers at their convenience
· Respond to incoming email, phone inquiries, walk-ins
· Represent the company at trade fairs, events, and demonstrations as required
· Feed future buying and market trends back to the Sales Manager
· Review own sales performance, aiming to meet and exceed set targets
· Participate at team meetings, training sessions, and others and share best practices with colleagues
· Take direction as set by the Company and Sales Manager
· Passionate about renewable energy, the environment, sustainability
· Keen on finding a solution to every problem
· Trustworthy, accountable, and responsible
· Confident, persevering, and determined
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Business Acumen and Commercial awareness
· IT and Numerical skills
• Excellent communication skills
• A positive, confident, and determined approach
• Resilience and the ability to cope with rejection
• Objectively challenging
• A high degree of self-motivation and ambition
• Skilled to work both independently and as part of a team
• Capable to flourish in a competitive environment
• A secondary level of education
• A good level of numeracy and IT literacy
• A full and clean driving license
• Good command of written and verbal Maltese (desirable) & English languages
• Not scared of heights &/or climbing ladders
Sales Consultant – Renewables Malta jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.