Randstad Singapore Singapore Singapore
2 months ago
about the company
My client is a market leader within their industry. They are one of the leading real estate companies, with strong expertise in luxury property development and property development services. Over the years, they have expanded their portfolio, which includes hospitality, commercial, retail, residential office properties. With their burgeoning growth and expansion, they are currently looking for an Assistant Human Resources Manager to join their ranks.
about the job
As the Assistant Human Resources Manager, you will be responsible for supporting employees in the delivery of day-to-day HR functions, ensuring that they support the organizational goals and employee needs
• Deliver support for core HR services including but not limited to recruitment, onboarding & offboarding, leave and benefits administration, insurance procurement and renewal
• Assists to develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives that are aligned with the overall business acumen of the... organization
• Manage the end-to-end recruitment process from job posting to offer, reviewing etc
• Partner with business and HR counterparts on job grading exercises as part of integration to the organization
• Handle local employee relations and performance issues; provide guidance to managers/ employees regarding all HR matters within the assigned business unit
• Drive employee engagement programs and implement initiatives for improvement
• Ensure compliance of HR policies and procedures within the statutory requirements and along with local employment regulations
• Lead and manage the full spectrum of employee engagement as well as wellness activities to foster camaraderie
• Handle face-to-face employee queries, advising on the company policies and best practices
• Manage projects to ensure timely launches of new services and programmes
• Support day-to-day operations and ensure that all aspects of operations meet organizational goals
about the manager/team
You will be reporting to the Human Resources Manager directly. This incumbent will be part of a dynamic team, which focuses on recruiting the best talent and executing exemplary talent management policies.
skills and experience required
To be a successful candidate, you should possess at least a Bachelor Degree in Business/ Human Resources or within areas of discipline, with at least 6 years of relevant experience in Human Resources or Human Capital. Ideally, you should possess experience in HR Business Partnering and the ability to proactively build strong relationships with stakeholders to manage HR operations, as well as a strong knowledge and understanding of relevant Employment Law & local labor practices.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Gwendelyn at 6510 6503
HR Operations, Performance Management, Business Partnering
no additional qualifications required
Assistant Human Resources Manager Singapore jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.