Elite Search Associates
Elite Search Associates Porth United Kingdom
2 months ago
Community Nurse Manager (RGN) Elderly Nursing Home in Porth, Rhondda £20.21 per hour Elite Search Associates are currently looking for a Community Nurse Manager (RGN) to join a fantastic elderly nursing home in Porth, Rhondda. As a Community Nurse Manager, you’ll use your compassion and initiative to make sure residents get the quality care they deserve. You will plan, manage and monitor the delivery of nursing that meets all of the residents’ needs. This means you’ll implement person-centred care plans that make a real difference to residents’ day-to-day lives. As part of your wide range of responsibilities, you can expect to plan rotas, recruit, train and mentor staff and build relationships with local regulators and social services. In the role of Community Nurse Manager, you’ll have the freedom and autonomy to take your unit from strength to strength, with plenty of opportunities for professional development along the way. Package for the Community Nurse Manager (RGN) but not... limited to:- £20.21 per hour
• Full time hours
• Access to our client's referral and reward app care friends - earn up to £250 per referral
• Life assurance
• Career development opportunities
• Discounted high street and online stores, discounted hotels and travel, health scheme cash back and so much more! Community Nurse Manager (RGN) requirements:
• To join our client as a Community Nurse Manager, you’ll need to be a Registered Nurse (RGN) with a current NMC registration.
• Experience in producing well-developed care plans and detailed risk assessments is important, as is an up-to-date knowledge of recent clinical practices and regulatory frameworks, including DoLs/MCA and Royal Pharmaceutical guidelines.
• You’ll be a natural leader who has acted as a clinical mentor, including supporting newly qualified nurses through their preceptorship. Dedicated, ambitious and resilient, you’ll have a strong track record of delivering improvements to achieve quality care. Please apply via this advert for the Community Nurse Manager (RGN) role and one of our dedicated team will contact you. This Community Nurse Manager (RGN) role is being advertised by Elite Search Associates who act as an employment agency. If you apply for this post ESA will hold your details for future opportunities unless you instruct us otherwise
Community Nurse Manager Porth jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.