Circle Health Group
Circle Health Group Stockport United Kingdom
2 months ago
Decontamination - Stockport
Salary: up to £25,145 (depending on level of experience, training and qualification)
Full Time - Permanent
Trainee positions available with training provided
Circle Health Group are Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics, performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Sterile Services Technician to join their team of staff in our Decontamination Unit based in Stockport.
This is a Full Time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines.
• Positive ‘can do’ attitude
• Previous Experience is required
• Some experience of working within a sterile services unit desirable but not required.
Duties of this role include:
• To provide a... first-class decontamination sterile service to the operating department, clinical departments and relevant paramedical departments in accordance with HTM 01-01
• To assist in the provision of decontamination, checking, assembly, packing, sterilisation and delivery of medical and surgical equipment, Endoscopes and sundry items to/for the customer
• To maintain good working relationships with all stakeholders
• To promote and maintain Health & Safety within the department
• To ensure that adequate stock levels are maintained in working areas.
• To ensure processes are followed as directed by the Senior Staff and in accordance with policies and procedures
Salary & Benefits:
Circle Health Group is committed to offering competitive starting salaries and access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
• 25 days holiday per year + bank holidays, increasing to 30 days with service
• Private Pension Scheme
• Private Healthcare Scheme for treatment at our hospitals, covering pre-existing medical conditions
• Friends & Family Hospital Discounts
• Family Friendly policies, including enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption pay
• Non-contributory life insurance
• Staff engagement hub with access to discounts and extensive rewards and voluntary benefits
• Access to resources, tools and services to support your wellbeing
• Employee recognition programmes
• Industry leading training and development opportunities
• …and much more!
“Our culture is a result of the way our people live and breathe our philosophy, which combines our purpose, principles and values.
To secure the maximum salary band, candidates must have previous sterile service experience.
To find out more about the Circle Health Group Philosophy: https://careers.circlehealthgroup.co.uk/why-circle/our-philosophy”
Jobs in Stockport United Kingdom
Sterile Services Technician Stockport jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.