PLAYDEAD ApS Denmark Denmark
2 months ago
We are Playdead, an independent game company based in the heart of Copenhagen, Denmark. We have made two critically acclaimed titles, LIMBO and INSIDE. Our current project is a 3rd-person science fiction adventure set in a remote corner of the universe
We are looking for someone working as a Senior gameplay designer to join our team. Your responsibility as our new colleague will be prototyping and implementing gameplay interactions. This requires a keen eye for how to adjust a given interaction in order to get the resulting experience to feel just right.
We have a very iterative workflow and strive for detail and high quality for every interaction in our games. You will also be involved in testing throughout the production and integrating the results back into these iterations.
We are looking for someone who is excited about all of the small intricacies of gameplay design, as well as being passionate about gaming overall.
You should be willing to work at the... Playdead office in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Keywords for position
• Interaction design, scripting, level design, prototyping, iteration.
What will you be doing?
• Prototype game mechanics.
• Prototype and implement gameplay interactions.
• Collaborate on level designs.
• Organize and run test sessions.
• Define your own goals and tasks.
If you wish to apply consider the following general requirements
• 2+ years of professional game development experience.
• Experience with designing and implementing gameplay interactions.
• Great communication skills and ability to work effectively on shared projects.
• You have developed and shipped a AAA title
• Masters degrees in a relevant field.
• 2+ years of experience with C#.
• Experience with major game engines.
• Experience with level design.
Who We Are
We are a team of 50 creative professionals. We experiment and collaborate with a focus on creating new experiences, and as such we are looking for people who can help us achieve them.
Our approach to development does not include crunching towards arbitrary deadlines - instead, we particularly look for talented people who enjoy managing their own schedule and thrive on working within a friendly, collaborative environment.
We carefully craft games with obsessive attention to detail and are always on the lookout for others who share that passion
Gameplay DesignerCopenhagen, DK Denmark jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.