Cisco Systems, Inc.
Cisco Systems, Inc. Taguig Metro Manila Philippines
2 months ago
Engineer - Pre Sales and Product Management
Cloud and Data Center, Networking
What You'll Do
• Systems Engineers (SE) in Cisco are technical leaders that advise and support Sales teams with pre-sales and deep technical knowledge. In this role you will be the Systems Engineer on selected accounts to develop the technical strategy across all of Cisco's portfolio of products. You will have an excellent understanding of Cisco's solutions and be consultative in your approach. You should also be able to build positive relationships at multiple levels at the customer.
• You will understand customer needs in high level solutions design.
• You should bring new networking technologies to market and continuously help develop our solutions by providing feedback from the field.
• You will liaise with the Business Units and Technical Marketing to understand our products, technologies and Services.
• You are responsible for preparing model RFP's and... responding to customer RFP's.
• Conduct training and technical workshops for Customers, Partners and internal teams.
• Understand competitor offerings and provide mentorship to the sales team on product positioning and differentiation.
• Represent Cisco on community forums and customer facing events.
• Handle post-sales issues and resolve issues, by coordinating and working with all internal and external partners.
Who You Are
• BS or MS degree in computer science, computer engineering or related discipline.
• Preferably have CCNA, CCNP or CCIE certifications.
• Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills.
• Switching, Routing, Wireless LAN, network orchestration, Internet of Things and Security.
• Knowledge of Cisco products and Cisco certifications are preferred.
• Adept at using initiative, discretion and discernment to apply technical solutions to complex sales opportunities.
• Skilled at customer interactions from the CIO through to technical staff.
• Knowledge of sales cycle.
• Impactful verbal and written communication and strong presentation skills.
• You love relationship building and possess the skills, tenacity, resilience to do so.
• Ability to work independently and remotely as well as enjoy working with your team to accomplish objectives.
• Deep understanding of the market space and offerings.
• Ability to train and coach others in our enterprise technologies.
• 4 to 6 years of Pre-sales experience in the areas of Data Centre Networking, Enterprise Networking, Software-Defined Networks and Cyber-Security
• Hands-on working knowledge of Routers, Switches, Firewalls
• Familiarity with virtualization platforms such as vSphere ESXi, HyperV, KVM, etc.
• Good knowledge of Cloud platforms, such as AWS, Azure
• Good inter-personal skills
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!
Message to applicants applying to work in the U.S.:
When available, the salary range posted for this position reflects the projected hiringrangefor new hire salaries in U.S. locations. For non-sales roles, the hiring ranges reflectbase salary and do not include bonuses, equity, or benefits. Hiring ranges for salespositions include base and incentive target, and do not include equity or benefits.Individual pay is determined by the candidate's hiring location and additional factors,including but not limited to skillset, experience, and relevant education,certifications ortraining. Applicants may not be eligible for the full salary range based on their U.S.hiring location.The recruiter can share more details about compensation for the role in your locationduring the hiring process.
Sign up to receive notifications of similar jobs
Taguig Metro Manila Philippines
Jobs in Taguig Metro Manila Philippines
Systems Engineer, Philippines Taguig jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.