Selina Montevideo Montevideo Department Uruguay
2 months ago
WANT TO MIX A GREAT WORK EXPERIENCE WITH AN AMAZING LIFE EXPERIENCE?
Seize this unique opportunity to work for Selina, one of the world's fastest-growing lifestyle hospitality brands
What is Selina?
Our Mission is to inspire authentic and meaningful connections.
Selina was born out of a desire to celebrate the nomadic lifestyle: to experience our planet's most beautiful places, to build community, to engage with locals and fellow travelers, to work and enjoy new adventures.
Our internal ecosystem consists of Hospitality, Food & Beverage, Tours, Wellness, Education, Construction, Real Estate, CoWorking, Art & Design, Community Outreach, Education, Surf, Sales, Marketing, and Technology.
At Selina, every challenge is a wave desiring to be ridden and since we're all equal before a waveour team is always ready to take them and succeed. But always remember... The best surfer out there is the one having the most fun.
We offer a learning development program where... you can transform your classroom knowledge and develop your skills throughout all areas in the hospitality industry.
As an Marketing Rockstar, you will:
• Ensure Music played at the location follows the established guidelines
• Coordinate and promote Playground-Events
• Manage the proper content and experience of all Selina products at the location
• Promote a positive and engaging environment for guests, neighbors, and our own staff.
• Host and Supervise Influencers & Events at the location
• Decorate the location with brand-approved materials
• Assist with the quality control of our providers & guest
• Collect and analyze feedback from guests
• Support the resolution of guest-related issues
• Keep track of the location's Brand Index
• Advise location management and staff on Brand guidelines
• Assist the sales and marketing department
• Coordinate tours, travels & activities held at the location Besides the Selina ultimate learning experience... You also receive:
Free accomodation during your internship
- 2 meals/day at Location
-Free accommodation in dorms during your internship
-Full free access to the Selina CoWork spaces, culture, and wellness activities.
-Your birthday is time off
-Discounts on Selina products and services for you, your family, and friends.
-3 Free nights Accommodation (Dorms) in any Selina
Certificate of completion
It only takes to be:
-Currently enrolled in the university. Studying administration, marketing, publicity or related careers.
-Able to provide a university letter confirming the internship period.
-Ready to learn and have fun but more importantly to immerse into a brand-new definition of Hospitality.
This will be unlike any other internship You'll have fun, gain incredible experience, and learn constantly.
Are you in
Montevideo Montevideo Department Uruguay
Jobs in Montevideo Montevideo Department Uruguay
Marketing & Experience (Internship Opportunity) - Cusco, Perú... Montevideo jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.