Dept Agency Nueva Palmira Colonia Department Uruguay
2 months ago
DEPT® Argentina | Uruguay is growing fast and we're looking for folks that want to work with peers and clients that enjoy and build great products together. DEPT® is a pioneering, global digital agency that creates end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Our goal is simple: build a culture that inspires the best work of your life. Work that helps move our clients forward. And while it's not our ultimate goal, winning awards sure does feel nice when it happens.
Some of the things that we believe in:
• Great UI/UX is critical; aesthetics, animations, copy and speed are all part of this
• Code quality is a top priority; style guides, code reviews, best practices
• Collaboration; great communication is the key to any project
• Constantly curious; we're constantly learning/evolving through guild meetings, lunch & learns, conferences and practice
• A healthy work/life balance; getting home in time for dinner... is important
We focus on building great products with clients that we enjoy and respect. Our work has improved people's lives, been seen by millions of users, featured in the app stores, had books written about it, featured in the press, received awards and, most importantly, brought delight to users.
We are growing fast and looking for individuals that are passionate about the development process and not timid about working directly with clients.
We are looking for a Senior level Drupal/PHP Developer who has been involved in a lot of amazing projects and knows how to help a client achieve their goals. As a good developer, you know that there is often more than one solution to a problem. With your expertise, you look for that one solution that is best for the client. And you are able to explain in plain language why this is the best solution for them. You are also a mentor to the other developers.
As an experienced developer, you will use your firm knowledge to identify, document and implement solutions for our clients. As well as working on your own tasks and projects, you'll work together with front-end developers and designers in an integrated team, working perhaps on one large or multiple smaller projects.
• Have experience and are comfortable with both Drupal 7/8
• Have Git repository and release management experience
• Will contribute ideas and efforts towards internal projects and work as part of a team to find solutions on various problems
• You feel comfortable using english on a daily basis, having at least an upper intermediate oral level
• Have at least 5+ years of work experience on projects
• Are focused on quality assurance
• Have a high level of professionalism, enthusiasm and are eager to learn with a drive to grow
• Are analytically strong
• Have a team player mindset, good communication skills and good command of English
• Show initiative
• Understand problems even when they are very complex
• Are able to think on your feet, challenging the norm and allowing you to give relevant and personalized solutions to customers based on your knowledge and experience when put on the spot
• Are one of those ambitious people who can switch from serious to play in a heartbeat
Most importantly you are delivery focused. You want to ship something to users, get their feedback and iterate. The drive to ship something enables you to take down obstacles and break hard problems into solvable chunks so that you can make forward progress.We are recruiting talented experts. You'll be eager to learn and inspire others, a futurist at heart, and someone who wants to celebrate our achievements, big or small.
WHAT WE SUPPORT:
DEPT® is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you're parenting the next generation of creators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.
DEPT® is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce. We are committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process and work environment. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodation needed to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process. Any information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts
Nueva Palmira Colonia Department Uruguay
Jobs in Nueva Palmira Colonia Department Uruguay
Senior PHP + Drupal Developer Nueva Palmira jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.