Cover Genius Uruguay Uruguay
2 months ago
PLEASE NOTE THAT RESUMES NOT SUBMITTED IN ENGLISH WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED. THANK YOU.
Cover Genius is a Series D insurtech that protects the global customers of the world’s largest digital companies including Booking Holdings, owner of Priceline, Kayak and Booking.com, Intuit, Hopper, Skyscanner, Ryanair, Turkish Airlines, Descartes ShipRush, Zip and SeatGeek. We’re also available at Amazon, Flipkart, eBay, Wayfair and SE Asia’s largest company, Shopee. Our partners integrate with XCover, our award-winning insurance distribution platform, to embed protection for millions of customers worldwide each year.
Our team and products have been recognized with dozens of awards including by the Financial Times who ranked Cover Genius as the #1 fastest growing company in APAC in 2020. Our diverse team across 20+ countries and many language groups commits itself to diverse cultural programs, in particular “CG Gives” which makes social entrepreneurs out of us all and funds... development initiatives in global communities.
Our People are Bold, Authentic, Purposeful and Inspired
Our People are not Perfect, Traditional, Complacent or Cautious
About the role
The Claims Operations Team Leader is responsible for overseeing our claims team ensuring claims are handled efficiently, while always providing a world-class customer experience. At Cover Genius, you are the expert on claims. We will look to you to guide, mentor, and manage our claims assessors, setting up the team for success.
What your work week will look like
• Own the end to end resolution, of claims ensuring the best experience possible for our Customers.
• Day to day key escalation point for the claims team and customers.
• Identification and implementation of new processes and improvements.
• Provide input and assist leadership in planning and organizing the team, analyzing QA results and preparing reports.
• Identify cross-operational opportunities for claims process improvements, loss prevention programs and internal training.
• Training and mentoring of the team.
• Ongoing auditory responsibilities for existing resources.
What the ideal profile looks like
• Fluency in English, Spanish, and Portuguese (verbal and written).
• Strong leadership and team mentoring experience.
• Claims handling experience is highly regarded.
• Ability to adapt quickly to a start-up pace environment and culture.
• Problem-solving and advocating for customer solutions.
• Enhancing systems and processes and feedback loops.
• Produce reports and present quarterly results.
• Marketing mindset is looked upon highly.
• Excellent skills for communicating and relating with both staff members and clients.
• Have the ability to make decisions that are going to be in the best interest of the company.
Why Cover Genius?
Cover Genius not only cares about being the best in our industry, we care about our team. We’re a business that understands life can be fluid and so we flex to ensure we provide the environment to suit that. What does that mean?
• Flexible PTO. Taking time out is important for our teams to enjoy life and stay fresh.
• Employee Stock Options - we want our people to share in our success, we reward them with ownership for their contribution in creating a world-class company.
• Work with like-minded people who are passionate about both the work we're doing and giving back. Our CG Gives programs enables us to all become philanthropists through our peer recognition and rewards system.
• Social Initiatives - pictures speak a thousand words!
Sound interesting? If you think you have the best composition of the above, send us your resume and let's chat!
• Cover Genius promotes diversity and inclusivity. We don't tolerate discrimination, demeaning treatment of anyone, or harassment due to race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or any other legally protected status.
Cover Genius focuses on Internet, Insurance, and Disruptive Models. Their company has offices in New York City, San Francisco, Singapore, Amsterdam, and Sydney. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Cover Genius has raised $189.85M of funding; their latest round was closed on November 2022.
You can view their website at http://www.covergenius.com or find them on Twitter and LinkedIn
Claims Operations Team Leader - Spanish and Portuguese Uruguay jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.