Trafilea Montevideo Montevideo Department Uruguay
2 months ago
Trafilea is a global company that builds communities and transformative brands. We own the brands and take care of the entire customer journey, to deliver wow-worthy experiences that influence and empower millions of people globally.
Our culture is fast-paced and dynamic. We are data-driven enthusiasts, passionate about marketing, exponential technologies, and innovation.
We have over 300 hundred employees working around the world, connected by the same purpose and core values. Our support for this new way of working has led to being featured in Forbes and FlexJobs as one of the Top 25 Companies for Remote Workers.
We are looking for dynamic, dedicated, and committed individuals with a strong desire to grow, that can drive the brand forward on its truly exciting journey.
Do you want to know more about our Brands? Shapermint & Truekind.
We are looking for a FP&A Specialist with retail and eCommerce industry experience to join our team!
The main mission will be to... deliver excellent and highly valued financial insights, reports, analysis, etc. to accomplish Company’s financial goals and sustainable growth, working closely with the different stakeholders.
Expected Outcomes & Responsibilities
• Build and update the P&L, Reforecast, and Business Plan in a timely manner.
• Perform strong analysis on results deviation and take actions to be back on track on a weekly and monthly basis.
• Proactively seek opportunities to improve margins with key business partners and mitigate risks where needed.
• Seek and implement improvement in the reporting and forecasting processes.
• Create and document guidelines and FP&A processes.
• Align Financial Reports with the Business Intelligence team in order to have reliable dashboards to be able to make strategic business decisions on a daily basis.
• Work in close relation with the accounting and treasury team for the closing process.
• Analyze financial impacts related to new projects, including elaboration of reports, presentations with corresponding conclusions and recommendations from a finance perspective.
• Produce ad hoc reports and presentations for management and Board.
• Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, business administration, or economics. Master in Finance is a plus.
• A minimum of 4-5 years of experience in similar positions.
• Experience in E-commerce and or Retail is a must.
• Strong knowledge and experience with Operations Costs and full P&L process.
• Excellent spoken and written English is a must.
• Advanced in Powerpoint and Excel, Google sheets is a plus.
What We Have to Offer
• Proximity doesn’t influence productivity. As a globally distributed team, you can live and work wherever you want.
• A rich experience including the opportunity to collaborate with world-class talents. Encouraging transparency and open communication to all.
• A data-driven, dynamic, energetic work environment, full of talented, goal-oriented, and empathetic people working together to grow and develop both as professionals and human beings.
• A safe space to be who you truly are. We embrace and support diversity, equity and work hard every day to keep becoming more inclusive.
• Openness to new ideas and initiatives: You can always join a squad, tribe, or committee, start new ones. Bring your hobbies and passions and transform them into projects!
For more benefits please visit our Trafilea web Site.
Are you ready? Apply for this position today and join the fastest-growing startup in the world
Montevideo Montevideo Department Uruguay
Jobs in Montevideo Montevideo Department Uruguay
FP&A Specialist (she/he/they) Montevideo jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.