Laboratory Corporation Buenos Aires Argentina
2 months ago
Discover new opportunities to grow your career as a Senior Medical Director / Medical Director at Labcorp Drug Development The primary role of this Senior Medical Director / Medical Director position is to provide subject matter expertise and medical monitoring in support of advancing clinical trials and drug development programs. In partnership with Labcorp Drug Development clients, he/she will be expected to be a key contributor to the medical strategy and execution of clinical programs. Furthermore, the Medical Director will participate in client relations and business development activities representing Labcorp Drug Development in proposals and industry meetings as needed. This is a remote home-based role based in the Latin Americal with travel (Global) as needed.
What to Expect
Client Relationship & Business Development Activities:
• Develop new and enhance existing client relationships where possible
• Provides leadership and presents medical/scientific capabilities to clients... as a participant of a proposal team
• Leverage known and builds new relationships with investigators/sites to performs site/ investigator feasibility and to support optimal recruiting and conduct of trials
• Able to present or serve on panels to represent the company at conferences and scientific meetings.
Therapeutic and Scientific Expertise
• Responsible for medical and safety monitoring on assigned projects -
• Develops training modules and materials, and provides training in disease states and protocol specific requirements
• Participates in training opportunities to advance knowledge of drug development and good clinical practice guidelines
• Serve as global lead project physician and provides clinical and medical expertise
• Mayserve as a program level physician across multiplestudiesfor a given company
• Provides subject matter and drug development expertise to be a key contributor to the medical strategy and execution of the program for the client
• Performs medical data review and/or oversight of central medical data review- laboratory values, adverse events, coding dictionaries and data tables, listings and figures as needed, holistic and aggregated data review
• Develops, reviews and revises protocols, case report forms, training materials, project specific tools, analysis plans design, clinical trial reports and new drug applications - Prepares materials for investigator meetings
• Actively participates in investigator meetings
• Provides medical/scientific expertise to project teams and to other Labcorp Drug Development departments
• Interacts with inter-departmental and external consultants as appropriate - Participates in feasibility discussions relating to specific project proposals - Participates in project risk assessment activities
• Assists when needed with data safety monitoring board activities
• Contributes to the scientific strategic leadership for the programs
Education / Experience:
• MD degree with fellowship training in Hematology / Oncology
• Board certification preferred.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills -
• Ability to travel
• 3+ years of clinical research experience with a CRO, pharmaceutical company, research experience in academics preferred - Strong knowledge and experience with clinical trials
• Previous experience in medical practice/patient care
• Prior clinical / laboratory research experience in a fellowship / academic setting also preferred
As a leading contract research organization (CRO), Labcorp Drug Development provides comprehensive drug development solutions for a range of industries. Our services cover the preclinical, clinical and post-market phases of drug development, the product life cycles for medical device and diagnostics and development services paired with regulatory support for the chemical testing and crop protection industries.
Labcorp Drug Development is a global leader in nonclinical safety assessment, clinical trial testing and clinical trial management services. Our unique perspectives are based on decades of scientific, medical and regulatory expertise.
In July 2022, Labcorp announced its intention to spin off its clinical development business as a separate public company, subject to the satisfaction of certain customary conditions. Fortrea will become the new brand identity for our Clinical Development business in connection with the spin-off, which is expected in mid-2023.
We believe that the exceptional is possible when you have the right partner, so we are looking for the right people to help build a transformative force in Clinical Development.
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, Labcorp strives for diversity and inclusion in the workforce and does not tolerate harassment or discrimination of any kind. We make employment decisions based on the needs of our business and the qualifications of the individual and do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy or other medical conditions/needs), family or parental status, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, personal appearance, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic. We encourage all to apply.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our
Buenos Aires Argentina
Jobs in Buenos Aires Argentina
Medical Director/Senior Medical Director Buenos Aires jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.