Luminary Limited London United Kingdom
2 months ago
Please follow the link below to apply:
Luminary Fundraiser Job Description
Job Purpose: To oversee all income streams for the charity, primarily grant applications to Trusts & Foundations, with some corporate, major donor and individual donor management. With support from the CEO, Finance Director and Director of Charity & Social Impact, you will work to secure income to cover the charity's programmes costs, build reserves and develop new activities. Your work will be key to the sustainability and expansion of our mission, creating opportunities for support, employment and community for survivors of abuse and disadvantage.
Hours: Flexible, part-time up to 4 days per week
Location: Flexible wfh with occasional meetings & events in Camden
Reports to: Chief Executive Officer
• Trust & Foundation prospect research - keeping on top of relevant opportunities and a pipeline of grants for Luminary to apply
• Submitting... high quality applications to eligible opportunities, with a target success rate of 50% applications to be awarded
• Relationship management with corporate sponsors and major donors, developing new and maintaining existing long-term partnerships, including via the use of CRM database
• Manage the reporting requirements for funders, giving team members appropriate frameworks & deadlines for tracking outcomes for specific funds
• Manage individual donor attraction and retention, attracting new supporters through campaigns and developing the donor journey to ensure they become lifelong Luminary supporters and deepen their engagement with our work
• Track record of securing charitable funding
• Extremely high quality written communication to create compelling applications
• Strong understanding of impact measurement and demonstrating outcomes
• Knowledge of charity accounting principles including creating application budgets and the full-cost recovery model
• Highly personable networker with the confidence to approach donors and communicate the Luminary mission
• Highly motivated & organised independent worker
• Creative thinker
• Ability to work well with others, working collaborativelty with multiple team members to gather information for funding bids.
• A flexible approach to work and ability to adapt to change.
• Methodical and consistent, with a keen eye for detail.
• Understanding of the Luminary Faith Policy and supportive of the organisational values
• Experience of working with funders in the VAWG sector
• Strong network of potential supporters
Please read & ensure you will respect and apply with Luminary Faith Policy.
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 32 per week
Salary: £30,000.00-£35,000.00 per year
• Discounted or free food
• Employee discount
• Store discount
• Work from home
Ability to commute/relocate:
• London: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
• English (required)
• United Kingdom (required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in London
Luminary Fundraiser London jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.