Auberle Hanover PA United States
2 months ago
Main, Swisssvale & Wilkinsburg - , PA
$15.00 - $17.00 Hourly
DescriptionHelp Us Change Lives: Auberle/Ward Home SeeksYouth Care WorkersGREAT NEED FOR OVERNIGHT STAFF!
Auberle and Ward are growing! As part of a nationally recognized, award winning human service organization they serve 4,000 individuals and families each year. Our staff is comprised of passionate individuals who are committed to finding innovative ways to solve our community's most difficult problems. We are committed to working to build and sustain an equitable and inclusive work environment, and world, where cultural diversity is celebrated and valued. We believe diversity benefits and enriches the development of all! Our staff have voted us as a Top Workplace by the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette for 10 years in a row. Auberle operates over 20 programs in 16 Western PA counties with 200 staff members and a $16M+ budget.
The Youth Care Positions work at our McKeesport and Swissvale sites including evenings and weekends. A trauma informed approach is utilized across Auberle/Ward Home to help create a safe and welcoming place to grow.
We provide 24-hour care for youth experiencing behavior issues or family problems severe enough to keep them from remaining at home or with a family member. Auberle staff work in tandem with placing agencies to transition youth into a permanent living arrangements. Youth Care Workers develop appropriate relationships with youth, provide a positive role model and supervise the youth in all routines to ensure safety and well-being. Youth Care Workers document as necessary and transport youth as assigned.
• This position requires a flexible schedule and/or shift work including weekends, evenings and holidays.
• This position requires a High School Diploma or GED and experience working with children and youth.
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• A valid driver's license and proof of insurance are mandatory
• Must be 21 years of age or older and be able to obtain Act 33/34 clearances (criminal and child abuse) as well as FBI clearance pre-employment
Auberle offers excellent training opportunities and a comprehensive benefits package*.
• Competitive Salary
• Paid Vacation Days (increases with tenure)
• Paid Sick Days (Accrual per pay period)
• 11 Paid Holidays (including the day after Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve)
• Paid Parental Leave
• Medical, Dental, Vision & optional Flexible Spending Accounts
• Basic and Optional Life Insurance
• Optional Supplemental Insurances
• 403 B with an employer match
• Educational Assistance
• Ability to apply for public service loan forgiveness
If you are mission-driven with a passion for helping others, a desire to see yourself and the youth succeed and a determination to reach your full potential through helping families, apply to join our team!
• Position eligibility varies for some benefits
• Random drug testing may be conducted to maintain a safe and drug-free workplace
Hanover PA USA
Jobs in Hanover PA United States
Youth Care Worker Hanover jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.