Walmart Centerton AR United States
2 months ago
What you'll do...
- Oversees the delivery of childcare services through the Walton Life Fitness Center's Youth Activity Center. Assists in onboarding and continueddevelopment of Youth Activity Center employees and representatives by training staff on Youth Activity Center policies and procedures.
- Respond toemergency situations (for example, chokings, fires, severe weather); Partners with management to conduct training programs and assists in updatingand documenting Youth Activity Center policy manuals as needed; Performs assessments to ensure compliance with applicable childcare safety andsanitary guidelines (for example, ensures age appropriate toys are in the classrooms, monitors equipment for any safety recalls, ensures diaperingprocess is being followed by staff) and company policies and procedures (for example, ensures the check-in/out process is being strictly followed byparents and staff).
- Assists management with the correction of potential violations of company policies and procedures.Delivers on customer needs and business priorities by coordinating and executing work assignments, for example, planning classroom activities,special events, and conducting staff training. Provides advice, feedback, and support to management to ensure timelines and work quality areachieved.
- Models and helps others with adapting to changes or new challenges (for example, guiding staff on handling difficult child behavior issuesthat may arise or enforcing new YAC policies with parents.) Evaluates attendance data to develop efficient work schedules for staff; Directs staff toprovide hands-on care to children ranging from age 6 weeks to 12 years.
- Oversees the planning and execution of age appropriate activities, games,and crafts by Youth Activity Center staff. Fills in for staff vacancies to maintain appropriate level of child supervision. Communicates with parentsregarding behavior or health needs of program participants. Partners with management on discipline issues and escalates WLFC member situations(for example, parent concerns with an injury incident or child discipline situation) to ensure consistency of policies and procedures.
- Develops, communicates, and implements processes and practices to meet business needs by collaborating with managers, co-workers, customers,and other business partners; analyzing and applying information from multiple sources; monitoring progress and results; and identifying andaddressing improvement opportunities.
- Demonstrates, promotes, and supports compliance with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity by explaining, guiding,and demonstrating how to apply these in executing business processes and practices; implementing related action plans; using the Open Door Policy;and assisting management with correcting ethical and compliance issues and problems.Leads and participates in teams by using and sharing resources, information, and tools; determining customer needs and business priorities;coordinating and executing work assignments; providing advice, feedback, and support to ensure timelines and work quality are achieved; andmodeling and helping others with how to adapt to change or new challenges.
Live our Values
• Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself accountable; and supports Walmart's commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.
• Is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent.
Curiosity & Courage
• Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; supports innovation and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
Digital Transformation & Change
• Implements and supports continuous improvements and willingly embraces new digital tools and ways of working.
Deliver for the Customer
• Delivers results while putting the customer first and applying an omnimerchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans.
• Adopts a broad perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans.
Focus on our Associates
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
• Embraces diversity in all its forms and actively supports diversity of ideas and perspectives, as well as diversity goal programs.
Collaboration & Influence
• Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively to achieve objectives; communicates with
impact to a range of audiences; and demonstrates energy and positivity for own work.
• Contributes to an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, demonstrates engagement and commitment to the team, and recognizes others' contributions and accomplishments.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
1701 SE 14TH STREET, BENTONVILLE, AR 72716-0001, United States of America
Centerton AR USA
Jobs in Centerton AR United States
(USA) Senior Coordinator, Youth Programs, Walton Life Fitness Center Centerton jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.