Boys & Girls Clubs of Sarasota and DeSoto Counties
Boys & Girls Clubs of Sarasota and DeSoto Counties Venice FL United States
2 months ago
Availability: Seasonal – June 7th through July 30th. Monday through Friday from 7:30a.m. to 4:30p.m...
Plan, implement, facilitate, and supervise activities and events in a specific program area. Promote safety of members, quality of programs, and appearance of the Club at all times
• Plan and implement quality programs for youth that encourage participation from all members
• Provide guidance and role modeling for members
• Mentor and inspire youth, adults and volunteers in the creative process
• Keep records of participants, schedules and attendance
• Attend staff meetings.
• Others duties as assigned.
The information presented indicates the general nature and level of work expected of employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain, nor to be interpreted as, a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, qualifications and objectives required of employees assigned to this job.
• High School Diploma or GED required or currently attending High School or enrolled in a GED program
• Must be over 18 years of age
• 1-2 years of relevant work experience
• Pass pre-employment background screening and drug test
• Belief in the mission, principles, values and standards of the Boys & Girls Clubs of Sarasota County
• Must possess excellent leadership, communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
• Ability to collaborate effectively with staff, youth, parents, local community leaders, schools and community organizations
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 - $15.00 per hour
• Professional development assistance
• Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
• Venice, FL 34285: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
• working with Youth: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Venice FL USA
Jobs in Venice FL United States
Youth Worker (Seasonal) Venice jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.