TLO Khost Afghanistan
2 months ago
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: As per Organization Salary scale
Vacancy Number: TLO-V2022-015
No. Of Jobs: 1
Years of Experience: 7 Years
Contract Duration: long term
Education: Bachelor degree
Close date: 2022-09-24
The Liaison Office (TLO) founded in 2003 as an Afghan non-governmental organization (NGO) that emerged from a Swisspeace pilot project (supported by the Heinrich Böll Stiftung) on good governance in connection to peace and reconstruction or reconciliation process. TLO has since evolved into as an independent Afghan NGO registered under number 611 with the Ministry of Economy of Afghanistan. TLO was founded with the aim of improving local governance, stability, and security through systematic and institutionalized engagement with customary structures, local communities, civil society groups, and government institutions. TLO is based in Kabul, with regional... offices in Paktia, Khost, Kandahar, Herat, Mazar, and Nangarhar and additional field offices across Afghanistan. TLO works to achieve its objectives through key program activities: research and analysis, dialogue facilitation for peacebuilding, access to justice and governance, humanitarian assistance, third party monitoring and evaluation, and environment & natural resources management. The guidelines for these activities are strictly based on the “do-no-harm” approach and Conflict Sensitive Program Management (CSPM), which are participatory and community-led.
The SLSD Phase 3 livestock officers will work under the direct supervision of the senior Agriculture and Livestock Specialist, Provincial Coordinator, Program Manager and they will lead on planning and implementation of activities at the provincial and community levels. in targeted districts of Paktia and Khost Provinces. They will work on planned and oversee the organization's marketing activities and campaigns. You will be the one to ensure that all marketing operations are successful in meeting the goals set by management.
A successful Marketing officer must have great enthusiasm for all things marketing and great knowledge of relevant techniques and principles. The ideal candidate will also be an excellent communicator and will have experience in managing different marketing ventures.
The goal is to ensure that the marketing efforts of the company add the highest value to its business.
The Project Officers (M/F) duty station will be in Paktia and Khost province (100%) and they will supervise the 8 (M/F) Project Assistants based in Paktia and Khost provinces (4 Paktia & 4 Khost provinces).
Duties and responsibilities:
- Lead and contribute in the implementation of marketing strategies in Khost province.
- Support the marketing specialist in overseeing the department's operations
- Organize and attend marketing activities or events to raise brand awareness
- Plan advertising and promotional campaigns for products or services on a variety of media (social, print etc.)
- Liaise with stakeholders and vendors to promote success of activities and enhance the company's presence
- See all ventures through to completion and evaluate their success using various metrics
- Prepare content for the publication of marketing material and oversee distribution
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities for promotion and growth.
- Any other task assigned by the Project Specialists and Project Manager. Job Requirements:
- Bachelor degree in marketing, business administration or relevant field.
- Minimum 7 years of work experience in marketing & business administration
- Proven experience as marketing officer or similar role
- Solid knowledge of marketing techniques and principles
- Good understanding of market research techniques, statistical and data analysis methods
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Thorough understanding of social media and web analytics
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- A team player with a customer-oriented approach
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.