James Woodman Esch-sur-Alzette Luxembourg
2 months ago
With stores located all over the country, this group is committed to continued growth and development, and they need someone like you to help them achieve their goals. As part of this giant group, you will have access to a wide range of exciting opportunities for personal and professional growth.
• Identify improvement opportunities
• Monthly reporting
• Startegy planning
• Forecasting, Budgeting with the CFO
• Bachelor degree, Master degree, or equivalent experience
• Previous work experience between 2 to 5 years
• CDI contract
• 28 days of vacation, extra days for you to take with your loved ones, or just rest home
• Meal vouchers of 10,80€ per day that you could spend on home groceries and save actual money for upcoming end-of-the-year festivities
• Free hot drinks in the office
• Health insurance coverage, to benefit from high quality medical care and treatment, and not be worried in case of unforeseen events
• Free parking spot to... avoid arriving late by searching a free parking near the office
• Fuel Card to give you the possibility to go on vacation with your whole family and enjoy a car trip
• Attractive salary between 60k and 70k depending on your experience
Would you like to know more? Don't hesitate to apply with your updated CV.
- CONFIDENTIALITY GUARANTEED -
We will treat your application as confidential. However, please feel free to spread the word to your friends and family if there is a match for this position
Jobs in Esch-sur-Alzette Luxembourg
Senior Auditor for a Commercial Multinational in Luxembourg Esch-sur-Alzette jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.