NOVEXX PTE. LTD.
NOVEXX PTE. LTD. Singapore Singapore
2 months ago
Roles & Responsibilities
The incumbent will provide administrative and secretarial support to the department (Engineering/EHS/BEx). This support will involve providing a full range of clerical, office support services, training logistics / administration and document management. To accomplish these tasks the incumbent will require strong written and oral communication skills, have a high level of self-initiative and be a highly organized and structured person. The incumbent will be required to prepare and edit reports and presentations; manage internal/external correspondences, process incoming/outgoing mails; maintain Outlook calendars; organize and maintain files; process training / internship program administration; and will therefore have good coordination and multi-tasking skills and abilities.
• Provide administrative/secretarial support assigned by Department head eg. managing internal/external correspondences, process incoming/outgoing mails; maintain and... coordinate Outlook & Site Training calendars; organize and maintain files; process OPEx related / site training /internship program administration
• Coordinate travel plans, produce itineraries and expense reports.
• Schedule and coordinate meeting / training logistics with multiple groups, both internal and external.
• Prepare and edit reports and presentations (includes OPEx & training related reporting), when necessary
• Expedite the flow of office work and initiate follow up, when necessary.
• Office safety inspection
• Ordering of uniform/stationary, event / training / workshop refreshments, liaising of office equipment issues
• Monitor budget eg or stationery, office equipment, event ordering, uniform, training expenses
• Handle PR for budget managed in Ariba system
• New colleague announcement, onboarding
• Department organization chart and intranet update
• Condolence and congratulatory / recognition token collection
• Management of department building keys
• Liaising with vendor on name cards
• Liaising with GFSS and vendors on invoicing matters
• Managing Engrg library and Learning Management System
• Processing Goods receiving in SAP system as per required
• Manage couriers and shipments
• Prepare accruals
• Liaise with BT on IT issues
• Remind colleagues of eleave clearance and coverage
• Complete required onsite and online training
• Liaise with colleagues, vendor and PGS for colleague’ external training matters eg. invoices, payments, etc
• Handles internal and external inquiries
• Co-ordinate Engineering distribution from EHS eg. Mask, vitamin C
• Support CMMS Planner inprocessing EAMS work order issuance and reconciliation
• Liaise with educational institutes or government sectors on internship program / career conversion program
• Publish site-wide recognition announcement, when necessary
Tell employers what skills you have
Oral Communication Skills
provided administrative support
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.