GMP Recruitment Services
GMP Recruitment Services Singapore Singapore
2 months ago
• Perform assembly and debugging of press tools.
• Perform servicing and repair of tools to support production needs.
• Perform regular maintenance and trouble-shooting of existing tool to support production.
• Provide technical support to production line to achieve technical & quality requirements.
• Monitor spares usage and highlight to Engineer when stock run low.
• Propose practical ideas to increase on performance & efficiency of tools.
• Minimum NTC 3 in Tool & Die making / Metal / Precision Machining.
• Minimum 3 - 5 years in Tool & Die making.
• Interpretation of technical drawings, knowledge in Tool Servicing, Tool Assembly, Tool Trouble Shooting Skills and Dimension inspection in the metal stamping industry.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at [HIDDEN TEXT].
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration... No: R1330693
Toolmaker (West) Singapore jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.