ZTE Corporation La Paz Bolivia
2 months ago
The ideal candidate will be able to be the legal advisor of the company in Bolivia, Argentina and Uruguay.
· Bachelor in Law, with specialty or master in Commercial law (Contract law);
· Strong Knowledge in Labor law, Corporate Law, or similar.Basic Knowledge in Criminal law as a bonus.
· English fluent, as the working language.
· Experience minimum 3 years in transnational companies, Work experience in a Tele- communication Company is preferred.
· Knowledge about Export control Compliance, Anti-Bribery and Anti- Corruption Compliance, and Data protection Compliance.
· Experience in development of internal policies.
· Support in sales projects as legal advisor.
· Contract review: Sales, Purchase, Professional services, leasing contracts, etc.
· Coordination of external lawsuits and disputes: Labor cases, Commercial disputes with customers, suppliers; PROFECO issue, or Criminal cases etc.
· Opinion about risks and company responsibilities.
·... Corporate law management.
· Implementation of Policies from HQ.
· In charge of Bolivia, Argentina and Uruguay.
To apply please send your Resume in English and salary claim for the position
La Paz Bolivia
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.