HAYS Donegal Ireland
2 months ago
Trainee Accountant, Donegal, Competitive Salary, Excellent Career Progression
Your new company
You will work for one of Donegal's most established and reputable companies who have a skilled, dedicated and motivated workforce.
Your new role
As Trainee Accountant you will report to the Head of Finance in an established and dedicated finance team. You will gain experience in various areas of Finance whilst being supported to achieve your professional Accountancy exams and training will be provided.
Your role and responsibilities will include: costing of a range of products based on existing templates; standard Costing reporting; analysis of profitability; bank and other reconciliations, on an ongoing basis; invoicing and all queries regarding same; general accounting duties and various ad hoc projects which may arise; liaise with colleagues in Finance and other Departments as required.
What you'll need to succeed
• A Graduate in the area of Finance/Accountancy/Business with an... interest in pursuing a professional Accountancy qualification (ACCA / CIMA / ACA) - support will be provided to achieve the qualification OR ATI qualified
• Ideally have 6 - 12 months finance experience such as AP / AR / bank reconciliations
• Excellent communication skills, fluent in both written and spoken English.
• Experience in using Excel, Outlook.
• An ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
• An ability to work accurately and diligently, independently with excellent attention to detail.
What you'll get in return
You will work for an established, reputable Donegal business who are going through a period of expansion and will continue to grow. This is a great opportunity where you will learn and expand your knowledge within an established finance team. You will be offered a competitive salary and a training contract with study leave. This is a full-time permanent job with great career development.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4357835
Trainee Accountant Donegal jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.