Hi-Tech Recruitment Mpumalanga South Africa
2 months ago
This client will help you reach your goals!
Duties & Responsibilities
A client, with a far-reaching footprint in South Africa that delivers on excellence in construction solutions across all energy sectors is looking for a QS to join their company on a continuous contract and help drive their projects currently. Your Sound understanding of contracts namely, Bespoke, NEC & FIDIC as well as day-to-day delivery of all commercial aspects of the Project will ensure a successful project scope.
• Must have a professional qualification / degree in QS, Economics or Construction Management
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience working on site within the O&G / M&M sector
• Must be a multiple disciplinary QS (CS/ MEIP).
• Day-to-day delivery of all commercial aspects of the Project and ensure compliance within other departments
• Subcontract appointment and administration, compilation as well as evaluation
As Specialist Recruiters for professionals in... your industry, we are well geared to represent your best career interests. Whether you are an active job seeker or just browsing, let’s have a no stress conversation about your next career move! It’s always good to have a great recruiter looking out for you!
For more exciting positions visit our website www.hi-tech.co.za or Call us on 011 442-0644 and quote this advert.
Please note if you have not received feedback within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful for this particular opportunity.
Package & Remuneration
R 840 000 - R 900 000 - Annually
Mpumalanga South Africa
Jobs in Mpumalanga South Africa
Quantity Surveyor Mpumalanga jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.