Spain Internship Spain Spain
2 months ago
Our collaborator is a quality accredited translation agency based in Girona, Spain. They are specializing in the translation of technical, scientific and business documentation. Their clients include multinational companies operating in sectors such as Engineering, Biotechnology, Pharmaceuticals, Marketing, Chemicals, and Manufacturing.
Their team consists of a young team of project managers and commercial managers so it is easy to make friends and integrate within the community!
They are looking for a responsible, organized, dynamic individual who can work as part of a group as well as on its own.
- Sales training via one to one coaching with External Sales Coach
- Working directly with the Managing Director in specific sales campaigns
- Calling key influencers and procurement professionals related to translation services
- Working with the latest Microsoft programs as well as the company CRM (Customer Relationship Management) database
- Developing interpersonal... presentation, communication, and commercial skills
- Developing your own sales plan
- Working at an advanced level with LinkedIn
- Educating potential clients via Webinar presentations
- International travel to events and conferences within Europe
- Minimum 6 months
- English at a native standard
- Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Well organized and can work as part of a team
- Extroverted personality
What you will gain from the placement?
-Working with an international team
-Enjoy the cultural experience of living and working in Spain
-Salary of 430€ (minus 2% Spanish tax, a legal requirement by Spanish Law)
-Working hours: 37.5
-Full training will be provided and they will assist with advice on finding suitable accommodation, etc
English - Sales Assistant internship in Girona, Spain jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.