CRC Insurance Services
CRC Insurance Services Nashville TN United States
2 months ago
The position is described below. If you want to apply, click the Apply button at the top or bottom of this page. You'll be required to create an account or sign in to an existing one.
If you have a disability and need assistance with the application, you can request a reasonable accommodation. Send an email to Accessibility (accommodation requests only; other inquiries won't receive a response).
Regular or Temporary:
Language Fluency: English (Required)
1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
Supports a team by identifying, soliciting, and arranging appropriate insurance coverage for clients by accessing binding authority and brokerage markets. Responsibilities include but not limited to underwriting new and renewal business, ensuring adherence to binding authority carrier guidelines, approving policy changes, maintaining workload, solving coverage issues, monitoring claims and managing written business up to and including the time of binding according to company guidelines and established CRC procedures.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
• Manage the underwriting process ensuring adherence to carrier underwriting guidelines and CRC policies and procedures.
• Submitting appropriate information to brokerage markets for accounts that do not fit binding authority markets
• Make underwriting decisions and solve difficult underwriting and coverage problems for retail agencies
• Develop, maintain and cultivate strong relationships with binding-authority and brokerage carriers
• Solicit, market, quote, bind and confirm new and existing business.
• Negotiate the best terms and coverages available with accessible markets while properly communicating with all producers regarding submissions and decisions for new or renewal business in a timely manner.
• Approve and disapprove endorsement requests according to internal and carrier guidelines.
• Monitor accounts to ensure compliance with the firm's policies and procedures.
• Meet or exceed company file documentation standards, comply with underwriting authority level standards and pass all audits performed by markets and our Internal Review Department.
• Maintain necessary licenses.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Bachelor's Degree or appropriate insurance designation
• Three years of experience in underwriting or brokering E&S or specialty insurance products
• Must be licensed in corresponding areas of insurance
• Must be able to understand and independently manage the underwriting and brokerage process including analyze necessary components of insurance policies, determine terms and conditions, and price insurance products
• Ability to understand the client's needs and have knowledge of the risk profiles associated
• Recognize new trends and developments to the insurance industry and be able to incorporate into underwriting strategies
• Possess strong knowledge of and experience in underwriting the types of accounts handled by the team on which they support
• Ability to provide excellent customer service for retail insurance agencies
• Team skills
• Maintain current knowledge of the insurance industry
• Good written and verbal skills
CRC supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, citizenship or national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. CRC is a Drug Free Workplace.
EEO is the Law Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision E-Verify
Nashville TN USA
Jobs in Nashville TN United States
Inside Underwriter Nashville jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.