ECOWAS Commission Ghana Ghana
2 months ago
The Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) is implementing an Eighteen (18) months project (October 2013 - March 2015) to replace current systems with a SAP ERP Public Sector solution for finance, materials management, travel management, human resources and payroll. The SAP server and hardware is housed at the ECOWAS Commission Headquarters. The SAP environment, also to be supported at ECOWAS Commission Headquarters, is ECC 6.0.
The following SAP modules are to be installed, providing integrated enterprise resource planning and management:
• Finance and Control (FI/CO)
• Fund Management (FM)
• Asset Management (AM)
• Materials Management (MM)
• Inventory Management (IM)
• Human Resources Management (HRM)
• Travel Management
• Document Management Systems
• Netweaver Portal
• Employee Self Service [ESS]
• Manager Self Service (MSS)
ECOWAS Commission requires the support of an experienced Change Manager to work on the SAP Project. The Change Manager will be accountable for... all the change activities within the SAP Implementation Programme.
Duties Of The Consultant
The change Manager will play a key role in supporting the deployment of technology by ensuring that project activities included in the project budget are delivered in line with agreed business change methodology that includes business transition planning, communication planning, working practices and training development, in order to realise business benefits. The person will focus on the people side of change - including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organisation structures. The primary focus will be creating and implementing change management plans that minimise employee resistance and generate total employee acceptance.
The change manager will act as a coach for senior leaders and executive leadership by helping them fulfill their critical role of Change Sponsor and will also support the Project Team in integrating change management activities into the project plans.
The Following Duties Are Key Aspects Of The Assignment
• Application of a structure methodology
• Lead change management activities Completion of change management assessments
• Creation of change management strategy
• Identification, analysis, and preparation of risk mitigation tactics
• Identification and management of anticipated resistance
• Consultation and coaching of project implementation
• Fully engaged in all phases of project implementation.
Qualification Required & Experience
The Consultant selected to conduct this mission should have the following:
• A Master's degree in a relevant discipline will be an added advantage
• At least 5 years experience of business change management
• Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
• Proven knowledge and experience in the design and delivery of complex human capital change management programs
• A change management certification is a plus
• Knowledge and experience of using SAP or any similar ERP system, will be a definite edge.
• The Consultant should also have:
• Good knowledge of project management tools like Prince2, ITIL
• Good knowledge of a project scheduling tool, e.g. MS Project
• Excellent interpersonal, report writing and communication skills
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Capacity to work under pressure in a multicultural environment
• Excellent knowledge of the working of international organisations
• Candidate must be fluent in one of the official languages of ECOWAS; English, French and Portuguese. A working knowledge of another would be an advantage.
The ECOWAS Commission now invites eligible Consultants (Individual) to indicate their interest in providing these services. The interested Consultant must provide all information supporting their qualification to
Perform the services (kindly attach detailed curricuium vitaethat highlights the following: Curriculum and Certificates; Past Experience of similar jobs over the past ten (10) years; IT knowledge; knowledge of the area; language and any other information useful for the accomplishment of this project).
The selection will be based on comparison of curricuium vitae and the selected successful Consultant will be invited to submit Technical and Financial Proposals which will serve as the basis for negotiation of the Contract (Selection of Individual Consultant based on Qualification).Selected consultant should be in position to join
• ECOWAS in Abuja, Nigeria within a month of receiving the final offer.
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
How To Apply For The Job
Interested consultants may obtain further information at the address below during office hours: Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. (GMT+1) to 5.00 p.m. (GMT+1)
Directorate of General Administration,
Procurement Unit, 101,
Yakubu Gowon Crescent Asokoro District,
P.M.B 401 Abuja, Nigeria,
Expression of interest must be delivered in sealed envelope and clearly marked: "RECRUITMENT OF A SAP PUBLIC SECTOR SYSTEM CHANGE MANAGER, do not open except in presence of the Tender Committee" to the address below by Wednesday, January 13, 2014 at 10.30 a.m (GMT+1),
The ECOWAS Tender Box is located in the Office of the Executive Assistant of the Commissioner, Administration & Finance, 5th Floor ECOWAS Commission, 101 Yakubu Gowon Crescent, Asokoro District, PMB 401 Abuja Nigeria.
Closing Date: 13 January, 2014
This request for Eol can also be viewed on this website
SAP Public Sector System Change Manager At Ecowas Commission... Ghana jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.