TikTok San José Province San José Costa Rica
2 months ago
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
Why Join Us
At TikTok, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate and creative. We create to inspire - for you, for us, and for more than 1 billion users on our platform. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make impact happen with a career at TikTok.
About the team
The Technical Program Manager will be joining TikTok's Global PMO team. The PMO acts as the bridge between product and engineering teams and drives tech projects from ideation to launch.
About the role
The Technical Program... Manager will partner with a software engineering team based in San Jose or Seattle.
1. As a TPM, you'll be the bridge between various teams across countries, working closely with people from Product, Engineering, UI/UX, Data Analyst and various TikTok teams, driving the end-to-end delivery of new products and features to market, inspiring creativity and bring joy to our users around the globe.
2. Manage a variety of complex, cross-functional programs and lead all aspects of assigned programs delivery.
3. Create and maintain the Roadmap for the teams you work closely with, along with the respective Engineering and Product leaders.
4. Define the way of driving these programs and constantly find ways of improving this process in a data-driven manner. You'll be the owner of the collaboration process and tools.
5. General Project management activities including but not limited to:
1. Prepare the project schedule, define the milestones;
2. Track and report progress, identify and mitigate risks, removing blockers;
3. Lead Agile/Scrum teams as a coach or scrum master;
4. Ensure products/ app release to market smoothly;
1. BA/BS degree or above with 3+ years of project delivery or technical leadership background, plus strong organizational and interpersonal skills, will enable you to succeed in TikTok's fast paced environment.
2. An understanding of Agile is desirable but not essential, more important than your specific skillset is your 'can do' attitude and willingness not to be constrained by your job description.
3. Effective communication skills to handle comms to teams, management and cross functional stakeholders at all levels, and a proven track record of getting things done/shipping projects.
4. Experience working in a dynamic, fast-moving environment where self-motivated, autonomy and self-decision making is needed (to an extent) and juggle between multi projects/tasks.
5. Experience working in multi-time zone preferred.
6. Passionate about the Internet industry and willing to grow with the company in the process of learning by dealing with emerging global issues and challenges.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
TikTok is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruitment process. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please reach out to us at [email protected].
[For Pay Transparency] Compensation Description (annually)
The base salary range for this position in the selected city is $120000 - $180000 annually.
Compensation may vary outside of this range depending on a number of factors, including a candidate's qualifications, skills, competencies and experience, and location. Base pay is one part of the Total Package that is provided to compensate and recognize employees for their work, and this role may be eligible for additional discretionary bonuses/incentives, and restricted stock units.
At ByteDance/TikTok our benefits are designed to convey company culture and values, to create an efficient and inspiring work environment, and to support ByteDancers to give their best in both work and life. We offer the following benefits to eligible employees:
We cover 100% premium coverage for employee medical insurance, approximately 75% premium coverage for dependents and offer a Health Savings Account(HSA) with a company match. As well as Dental, Vision, Short/Long term Disability, Basic Life, Voluntary Life and AD&D insurance plans. In addition to Flexible Spending Account(FSA) Options like Health Care, Limited Purpose and Dependent Care.
Our time off and leave plans are: 10 paid holidays per year plus 17 days of Paid Personal Time Off(PPTO) (prorated upon hire and increased by tenure) and 10 paid sick days per year as well as 12 weeks of paid Parental leave and 8 weeks of paid Supplemental Disability.
We also provide generous benefits like mental and emotional health benefits through our EAP and Lyra. A 401K company match, gym and cellphone service reimbursements. The Company reserves the right to modify or change these benefits programs at any time, with or without notice
San José Province San José Costa Rica
Jobs in San José Province San José Costa Rica
Technical Program Manager, TikTok Eng San José Province jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.