CCM Montreal Canada
2 months ago
Graphic Designer Intern
Montreal, QC, Canada Req #412 Wednesday, March 1, 2023 CCM Hockey is present worldwide, we have offices in Canada, the United States, Sweden, Finland and Taiwan. Our headquarters are located in Montreal, where we create and develop our equipment. Our mission is to inspire dreams and empower every player to fulfill their passion while enjoying their game. Our team's vision is to be the leading brand on and off the ice, by delivering innovative products and outstanding experience to our athletes and partners everywhere, all while putting our employees and communities at the forefront. We aim to unlock the full potential of every CCM athlete from pond to forum by delivering innovation to maximize performance and ignite in them the self-confidence to chase their dream. We're looking for passionate players who share our core values and will help us become THE industry leader
At CCM Hockey, we live our values everyday:
Authenticity : Standing up for who you are... doing what you mean and what you believe in.
Empowerment : Through their unique contributions, each person is different, each person is important, and each person has the opportunity to make a difference.
Teamwork : A team that works together always beats a team of highly skilled individual players.
Respect : Valuing differences and allowing others to express themselves when working together, to achieve common goals, to grow and succeed as a company.
• Designing Web projects (site interfaces, email campaigns, newsletters, banners, social networks, etc.)
• Create graphic content according to the established requirements and creative objectives of the project.
• Design and produce printed communication tools.
• Support the team according to the graphic requests of the marketing department.
IF YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING QUALITIES, YOU ARE THE PERSON WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Autonomous, dynamic, creation-oriented, and passionate about design.
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
• Familiar with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator).
• Fluency in French and English (spoken and written).
• Knowledge of and passion for sports, particularly field hockey, a strong asset.
WHY SHOULD YOU COME TO CCM FOR YOUR INTERNSHIP?
·We offer a flexible schedule.
·We offer you the opportunity to gain experience while earning a salary.
·The internship will allow you to have a concrete experience in your field of study.
·You will have the opportunity to establish a network of contacts.
·You will work for a multidisciplinary team where projects abound.
• Pay Type Salary
• Employment Indicator Internship
Graphic Designer Intern Montreal jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.