RobLawMax Recruitment Auckland New Zealand
2 months ago
My client, a leading local provider of technology and telecommunications solutions now require an energetic, pragmatic Chartered Structural Engineer (CPEng) to assist with a range of work. You will become a key plank in a new entity who are rapidly scaling as the company transitions from traditional telecommunications to higher growth digital services! The position is well suited to an experienced, pragmatic, Structural Engineer with an entrepreneurial bent and strong track record across the design, delivery and co-ordination of wireless network infrastructure expansion projects or similar. On offer is a competitive salary in the $140 - $160 K range along with a range of benefits.
In this role you will be responsible for developing and driving the current and future network of a range of structural telecommunications and related assets as well as co-ordinating external consultants, developing specifications for engineering consent, completing detailed design, and site inspections as... well as providing construction monitoring. The position is varied working across multiple sites with the initial focus on new build developments and this a key role assisting to build a capital programme in line with expansion plans to the existing network.
Due to the technical nature of the work along with developed, relevant structural experience you will need to have registration as a CPEng Engineer with Engineering NZ and current or recent experience working within the AS/NZ market to applicable industry codes and standards. Working on a significant number of sites across a broad geographic region, with a range of modern assets you will be familiar with Asset and Risk Management processes, have an understanding of construction contracts such as NZS 3910 or similar and a thorough understanding of the full project life-cycle.
To be considered you will require:
· A tertiary Civil or Structural qualification
· CPEng Structural registration with Engineering NZ
· Successful track record of delivering civil and structural assets within the Teleco., Power, Energy or related industry
· Commercially astute with a track record of achieving operational and capital expenditure targets
· Experience with promoting a zero harm environment and ensuring industry best practice Health and Safety compliance
· IT literate and competent utilising relevant software for design and to perform structural analysis
· Ability to work autonomously, be reliable, nimble and take ownership of project deliverables
· A current NZ Drivers License
If you are an ambitious CPEng Structural Engineer keen to work in the dynamic telecommunications and technology sector that continues to enhance the way we live and work apply now!
For further information phone Kerry Rowlands on 09 951 5006, apply online or email your CV to [email protected] quoting Ref: KR74110
Auckland New Zealand
Structural Engineer CPEng Auckland jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.