UNISERVE HOLDINGS LIMITED
UNISERVE HOLDINGS LIMITED Upminster United Kingdom
2 weeks ago
Application Deadline: 4 April 2023
Employment Type: Full Time
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Executive to join the growing team based in Upminster. You will be contributing to the marketing and communication for the entire business. This role will also act as a key point of contact for stakeholders across the group.The successful candidate will assist the Group Head of Marketing in the roll-out of focused Marketing and Communications plans / materials that support the commercial agenda of the business. In addition, they will play a key role in the creation and maintenance of multi-channel marketing communications, in particular involvement the creation of compelling written content across a range of digital, social, and printed formats.
• Develop and implement social media strategies using LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
• Support management of media and social media mentions.
•... Creating compelling marcomms content and analysing the success of all marketing initiatives.
• Creation of marketing materials and assets (brochures, PowerPoints and case studies).
• Supporting the development of internal and external communication materials to promote group companies and services.
• Assisting the marketing and communication elements of planning and delivery of events and campaigns throughout the calendar year.
• Carrying out Marketing-related business as usual administration tasks.
• Managed the planning, execution and measurement of Google AdWords and social media advertising campaigns.
• Acting as a point of contact with group stakeholders for the Marketing team.
• Supporting the establishment and maintenance of brand compliance across the group's multiple business units, ensuring adherence to brand guidelines.
Skills, Knowledge And Expertise
• Strong copywriting skills and ability to produce compelling content for communicating across the Group's key channels (internally and externally) – social media, news articles, blogs, marketing assets and documents.
• Experience of developing and executing social media strategies to increase brand awareness and engagement among the current and new audience, as well as manage built campaign.
• Strong working knowledge and experience of implementing SEO best practices.
• Ability to present ideas clearly, concisely and with confidence.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Comfortable in working to tight deadlines when required.
• Highly developed interpersonal skills.
• Adaptable & flexible style - comfortable responding positively and adapting to changing demands, objectives and priorities.
• Comfortable taking ownership for work, prioritising and completing work to appropriate deadlines, whilst working effectively within a team.
• A good understanding of SEO principles and best practises.
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft & Adobe programmes; Teams, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Photoshop, InDesign.
Uniserve is the UK's largest independent Global Logistics, Trade Management and Technology Group. As well as competitive pay and annual salary reviews, we offer:
• Competitive Salary
• Competitive Bonus
• Pension Scheme.
• Annual Salary Review
• Free Eye Test and £60 Vouchers towards glasses
• Interest Free Company Loan
• Free On-Site Parking
• Referral Bonus up to £750 per person you refer to work at Uniserve
• Care first Lifestyle programme
• Flu jabs annually on site or vouchers.
• Life Assurance
• Electric vehicle charging points at work
• Flexible Career Pathway with tailored L&D
• Supply Chain Academy education courses including Masters and MBA
Jobs in Upminster United Kingdom
Marketing Executive Upminster jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.