KPMG-UnitedStates Detroit MI United States
1 week ago
Business Title : Vice President, Corporate Finance- Industrials, Investment Banking Requisition Number : 95804 - 45 Function : Advisory
Area of Interest : State : MI...
The KPMG Advisory practice is currently our fastest growing practice. We are seeing tremendous client demand, and looking forward we don't anticipate that slowing down.
In this ever-changing market environment, our professionals must be adaptable and thrive in a collaborative, team-driven culture.
At KPMG, our people are our number one priority. With a wealth of learning and career development opportunities, a world-class training facility and leading market tools, we make sure our people continue to grow both professionally and personally.
If you're looking for a firm with a strong team connection where you can be your whole self, have an impact, advance your skills, deepen your experiences, and have the flexibility and access to constantly find new areas of inspiration and expand your capabilities, then consider a career in Advisory.
KPMG is currently seeking a Vice President to join our Corporate Finance team to assist with our Industrials practice.
• Write and prepare transaction related documentation and marketing materials including information memoranda, pitch books, corporate profiles, and market data and analyses
• Research and contact potential financial and strategic buyers
• Serve as critical team member in the execution of advisory and financing transactions
• Perform in-depth company and industry research supporting specific client engagements and marketing opportunities
• Perform financial modeling, including valuation assessments
• Minimum six years of transactions related experience in a corporate finance environment from a Wall Street or middle-market investment bank with a track record of academic and professional success
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration from an accredited college / university; MBA from an accredited college / university preferred
• Industrials or Manufacturing industry experience is strongly preferred
• Strong financial modeling, research, and financial analysis skills
• Proficiency with financial research tools
• SIE (Securities Industry Essentials Exam, if applicable), FINRA Series 7 or Series 82, and Series 63 and Series 79 licensed (Please note that any candidate hired by KPMG into this position that doesn't currently possess one of the aforementioned credentials will be required to secure one within 90 days from the commencement of employment)
• Ability to travel as needed
• Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws.
No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG does not currently require partners or employees to be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to KPMG offices, client sites or KPMG events, except when mandated by federal, state or local law.
In some circumstances, clients also may require proof of vaccination or testing (, to go to the client site).
GF : 15299
Last updated : 2023-03-09
Detroit MI USA
Jobs in Detroit MI United States
Vice president finance Detroit jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.