The Pirzada Group of Factories
The Pirzada Group of Factories Kabul Afghanistan
1 week ago
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: As per Company Salary Scale
Vacancy Number: TPG Factory 002
No. Of Jobs: 1
Organization: The Pirzada Group of Factories
Years of Experience: 2 Years of Experience
Contract Duration: 12 Months
Education: Baccalaureate or Bachelor's Degree in Marketing Management, Business Administration and relevant Fields.
Close date: 2022-09-17
About The Pirzada Group of Factories:
The Pirzada Group of factories. (TPG) is an Afghan-owned conglomerate headquartered Office in Kabul, Afghanistan, managed and largely owned by the Pirzada family. It was founded by Mr. Haji Habibullah Pirzada, President, Principal in 2019 afterbeen in business for nearly 20 years, he's taken his accumulated knowledge, in the process strengthen Afghanistan manufacturing sector.
The main objective of Mr. Haji Habibullah Pirzadahas been concentrated to generate job opportunities through Make in Afghanistan, by... boosting the various job sectors. Enforcement to boosting the national economy, converting Afghanistan to a self-reliant country and to give the Afghanistan economy global recognition.
- Contribute in the implementation of marketing strategies Support the marketing manager in overseeing the department's operations.
- Organize and attend marketing activities or events to raise brand awareness.
- Plan advertising and promotional campaigns for products or services on a variety of media (social, print etc.).
- Liaises with stakeholders and vendors to promote success of activities and enhance the company's presence.
- See all ventures through to completion and evaluate their success using various metrics.
- Prepare content for the publication of marketing material and oversee distribution.
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities for promotion and growth.
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses.
- Researching and analyzing data to identify and define audiences. Job Requirements:
Baccalaureate or Bachelor's degree Holder.
Fluent in Dari, Pashto and English.
Good knowledge of MS Office.
Thorough understanding of social media and web analytics
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.