U.S. Bank National Association
U.S. Bank National Association Boston MA United States
6 days ago
At U.S. Bank, we’re on a journey to do our best. Helping the customers and businesses we serve to make better and smarter financial decisions and enabling the communities we support to grow and succeed. We believe it takes all of us to bring our shared ambition to life, and each person is unique in their potential. A career with U.S. Bank gives you a wide, ever-growing range of opportunities to... discover what makes you thrive at every stage of your career. Try new things, learn new skills and discover what you excel at—all from Day One.
The Collateralized Debt Obligation Group (CDO) is a division within Corporate Trust Services. CDOs are structured finance vehicles that issue both debt and equity liabilities, with the proceeds being used to buy a portfolio of collateral. Typical types of collateral include syndicated bank loans, corporate bonds, asset-backed securities, mortgage-backed securities, and Mezzanine debt. Responsibilities include: settles bond/bank loan trades and invests excess cash as directed by the Portfolio Manager, books cash inflows/outflows to the portfolio, tracks asset attributes such as accrual information, rating, industry codes, etc., provides reports to the clients on a daily basis, and assists Analysts with reporting to the investors. Ensures 100% accuracy and timeliness of data through proper booking and reconciliation of account activity.
- Bachelor's degree in finance or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Two to four years of related work experience
- Strong organizational skills and detail-oriented
- Basic indenture interpretation abilities and analytical skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player
- Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications
- Some knowledge of Wallstreet Office, SEI, and CDO Suite preferred
If there’s anything we can do to accommodate a disability during any portion of the application or hiring process, please refer to our disability accommodations for applicants.
Learn how the way we work at U.S. Bank drives meaningful relationships with our customers and collaboration across the company.
Our approach to benefits and total rewards considers our team members’ whole selves and what may be needed to thrive in and outside work. That's why our benefits are designed to help you and your family boost your health, protect your financial security and give you peace of mind. Our benefits include the following (some may vary based on role, location or hours):
• Healthcare (medical, dental, vision)
• Basic term and optional term life insurance
• Short-term and long-term disability
• Pregnancy disability and parental leave
• 401(k) and employer-funded retirement plan
• Paid vacation (from two to five weeks depending on salary grade and tenure)
• Up to 11 paid holiday opportunities
• Adoption assistance
• Sick and Safe Leave accruals of one hour for every 30 worked, up to 80 hours per calendar year unless otherwise provided by law
EEO is the Law
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors. Applicants can learn more about the company’s status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal KNOW YOUR RIGHTS EEO poster.
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about the E-Verify program
Boston MA USA (+1 other)
Jobs in Boston MA United States
CDO Portfolio Administrator 2 - Chicago, IL or Boston, MA jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.