WesTrac Cat Perth WA Australia
1 week ago
WesTrac is an equipment solutions company and one of the world's leading Caterpillar Dealerships with a rich history of supporting thousands of customers across the mining and construction industries in Australia. At WesTrac our primary focus is our people. We know that our success is the result of more than 4,000 talented people working together to achieve amazing outcomes.
WesTrac is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Senior Accountant to join our team in South Guildford on a full-time 18-month Fixed Term Contract. Reporting to the Reporting and Compliance Manager, the Senior Accountant will be responsible for ensuring the accurate, compliant, and timely delivery of statutory financials, month end consolidation, and board reporting requirements. You will provide support to the Reporting and Compliance Manager as required and develop and implement strategies for meeting financial reporting requirements, and to ensure compliance with regulatory and accounting standards.
As... an integral member of the Reporting and Compliance team, you will also be providing technical support to subsidiary finance officers as well as to the company. You will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and be able to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams within a supportive and collaborative work environment. The ideal candidate will have a tertiary degree in Accounting and experience within a large organisation.
• Thorough understanding of accounting principles and standards with practical application
• Ability to manage multiple and conflicting priorities to meet objectives
• Advanced Excel and experience with financial reporting software – SAP highly desirable
• Chartered Accountant and Big 4 experience – highly desirable
What We Offer
• Opportunity to get a $3,000 referral bonus as part of our Recommend and Spend program
• Job security with a consistent pipeline of work
• Unrivalled training and development via The WesTrac Institute
• Family-friendly, Perth-based rostered work - Stay home every night
• Fantastic team environment and inclusive work culture
• Made for More Rewards program with discounts at retailers like Woolworths, Caltex, Apple, Crown, Qantas and many more
• Paid parental leave, discounted health insurance, income protection insurance, and salary sacrifice options
If you are interested in taking your career to the next level with WesTrac click the ‘Apply’ button today!
Relocation and Visa sponsorship assistance can be offered to candidates in Australia and Overseas.
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.
WesTrac is an endorsed employer for women via WORK180 - who have reviewed our policies, processes, and initiatives to certify that we are an organisation that supports diversity, inclusion and equality.
Job # 884367
Perth WA Australia
Senior Accountant Perth WA jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.