Arrant Accounting Solutions
Arrant Accounting Solutions Ellenbrook WA Australia
1 week ago
Our firm, located in the Swan Valley, is seeking an Assistant Account/Professional Bookkeeper to join our team. You will have the responsibility of undertaking day to day bookkeeping for our clients, attending to all compliance matters, monthly reporting and various other unique accounting tasks as they come to hand.
The main responsibilities of this role include:
Job tasks and responsibilities
• Accounts payable and receivable processing
• Maintenance of general ledger
• Undertake relevant end-of-month processes and reports
• IAS / BAS / SGL Reconciliations and lodgements
• Assist with Analytics Reporting
• Maintaining client relationships
To be successful for this role, it is preferable you have:
• An accounting qualification (or almost qualified), with knowledge of Accounting Standards.
• Experience in bookkeeping, payroll and associated taxation.
• A minimum 5 years of experience.
• Proficient skills in MS Office (Excel and Word in particular).
• Experienced in major... accounting software platforms, such as Xero, MYOB, QBO and ‘add on’ apps
• A problem-solving work ethic and a high level of integrity.
• Very good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise tasks and pay attention to detail.
• A hands-on attitude, with a keenness to be involved and think outside the box.
• The right to work in Australia.
Our firm is offering an opportunity for you to bring your experience and knowledge to make your mark in this role and define your career. You will be part of a firm that:
• Values work-life balance and flexibility
• Provides opportunities for on-going training and professional development
• A friendly and welcoming work environment
• Opportunity to work across a breadth of accounting, financial and corporate matters within a small and dynamic group.
• Possibility for the role to become permanent
Ellenbrook WA Australia
Jobs in Ellenbrook WA Australia
Assistant Accountant Ellenbrook WA jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.