Feedzai Lisbon Portugal
2 weeks ago
Feedzai is the world's first RiskOps platform for financial risk management, and the market leader in safeguarding global commerce with today's most advanced cloud-based risk management platform, powered by machine learning and artificial intelligence. Feedzai is securing the transition to a cashless world while enabling digital trust in every transaction and payment type. The world's largest banks, processors, and retailers trust Feedzai to protect trillions of dollars and manage risk while improving the customer experience for everyday users, without compromising privacy. Feedzai is a Series D company and has raised $282M to date. With a valuation of +$1.5B, the company's technology protects 900 million people in 190 countries.
The Operations team at Feedzai is responsible for ensuring the efficiency of the company as a whole, by transforming business processes, tools, data & insights, while ensuring great day-to-day work experiences for all... other teams and departments. Join Us
At Feedzai we're currently looking for an Executive Assistant to be a supportive force who empowers our Senior Leadership. You will be a proactive problem solver with exceptional communication skills and attention to detail. You should have experience working in an office environment, performing administrative duties, and providing support to the Leadership team. Given the dynamic nature of the executive landscape, we rely on executive assistants to be flexible and consistent while maintaining the confidentiality of high-level systems and operations.
This includes managing calendars, making travel arrangements and preparing expense reports. So we're looking for someone who is well organized, has great time management skills and is able to act without guidance.
Your Day to Day:
• Manage professional and personal scheduling for CEO, including agendas, mail, email, phone calls, client management, and other company logistics
• Coordinate complex scheduling and calendar management, as well as content and flow of information to other Senior Executives
• Manage Senior Executives' travel logistics and activities, including accommodations, transportation and meals
• Manage communication with Employees by liaising with internal and external Executives on various projects and tasks
• Organize and prepare for meetings/events, including gathering documents and attending to logistics of meetings
• Plan and ensure that Senior Executives' priorities are met, organizational goals are achieved, and best practices are upheld
• Rack daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly reports
• Acting as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
• Work closely with the Workplace team to ensure any office needs
• Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
• Take minutes during meetings
• Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
You Have & You Know-how:
• Four or more years of experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role
• Excellent MS Office knowledge
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Strong time-management skills and an ability to organize and coordinate multiple concurrent projects
• Proficiency with office productivity tools and an aptitude for learning new software and systems
• Flexible team player, willing to adapt to changes and unafraid of challenges
• Ability to maintain confidentiality of information related to the company and its employees
Your First 30-Days at Feedzai:
You will be immersed in our brand with training, connections, and one-on-one time with your manager. You may shadow your colleagues virtually or onsite at an office depending on where you work as you are supported through your Feedzai journey. In addition, you will have access to a ton of information to give you history, context, and all the knowledge you can handle about Feedzai and the team. Finally, you will start working on projects and collaborating on work currently being done. We can't wait to have you join the team
Executive Assistant Lisbon jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.