Sendwave Spain Spain
1 week ago
Zepz is the group powering two leading global remittance brands: WorldRemit and Sendwave. Since 2010, we have been disrupting an industry previously dominated by offline legacy players with our relentless focus to reduce the cost of remittances and increase safety and convenience for our users. Every day, our people work to unlock the prosperity of cross-border communities through finance and technology - driven by our vision of a world that celebrates migrants’ impact on prosperity, at home and abroad.
Our brands helped cross-border communities send over $15bn from 50 countries to recipients in 130 countries in 2022. We operate over 5,000 money transfer corridors worldwide and employ over 1,600 people globally. Zepz is a remote-first employer, with team members located across six continents.
Our vision is to create a world that celebrates migrants’ impact on prosperity, at home and abroad. Our purpose is to unlock the prosperity of cross-border communities through... finance and technology.
• We act like owners - We are relentlessly delivering for our users and spending money thoughtfully.
• We embrace embarrassing honesty - We function best when we're open and honest with one another — especially about our challenges and doubts.
• We have a bias to action - We get to first outcomes quickly, iterate and learn.
• We strive to be better - We may make mistakes, but always learn from them.
• We are inclusive - to better reflect and serve our users.
Market Launchers are a key part of jumpstarting new communities of users. Check out this video to hear more about the role.
What you will own:
Reporting to the Lead Market Launcher, you will:
• Identify the scope of the problems a diaspora community has when it comes to sending money, by embedding yourself in the community, building trust, and asking questions, both via online and offline channels.
• Ensure our product fits the community’s needs, via user research and close collaboration with our product team.
• Build relationships and negotiate with key partners and channels in the markets to get access to the community in the most efficient ways and make us “viral.” This could entail community events, to Facebook groups, radio or TV shows and more— you’ll have to get creative!
• Work hand in hand with our digital marketing team, in charge of our paid channels. Use social media, community influencers, and any other methods you see fit to scale the business.
• Build and test new user acquisition strategies: Defining hypotheses, analyzing results, and iterating through new tests as we optimize our user acquisition machine.
• With your market launcher colleagues, build out our launch playbook further to become even faster and more successful in future markets.
• Take full ownership of the growth of the markets assigned to you and foster a productive dynamic with all stakeholders.
What you bring to the table:
• At least 3 years of work experience, working in fast-paced environments. You don't need to necessarily come from a growth, marketing, or startup background. Successful team members have come from the Peace Corps, NGOs, strategy consulting, investment firms, and political campaigns.
• Fluent in English and Spanish
• Work authorization: You must possess the right to work in Spain. We are not able to sponsor visas at this time.
• Willingness to travel (25-50%) and some work on weekends if needed. Being close to the market you work with means being where the communities are. For example, attend community events, meet with partners, or do on-the-ground user research. Don’t worry, our market launchers get their time to recharge. They can take days off during the week to make up for weekends, in fact - we make them!
Bonus points if you:
• Are familiar with the diaspora communities we serve.
• Have experience meeting ambitious KPIs (ours are to bring and retain new senders to the app).
• Have experience launching your own projects.
• Are fluent in French, Arabic or any other language of one of our diaspora communities.
What we offer you:
Please note that the benefits below do not apply to part-time, contractor or temporary roles.
We have five core benefits for our talent in the US, UK, Philippines, Poland, and South Africa. If you're not in one of those regions, don’t worry - the Talent team can let you know what is available for you specifically:
• Unlimited Annual Leave: Most Zepz team members are eligible for unlimited annual leave. Colleagues in customer-facing roles, receive a competitive holiday allowance and four recharge days a year. Feel free to make the most of your time off and maintain a healthy work-life balance!
• Private Medical Cover: You can opt-in to a Private Medical Insurance scheme. This provides you with access to thorough medical coverage, so you can feel confident in your health and well-being.
• Retirement: We offer pension schemes to help you plan for and secure your future.
• Life Assurance: Life assurance is available to give you peace of mind and protect your loved ones in case of the unexpected..
• Parental Leave: We offer competitive parental leave schemes to ensure you are spending as much quality time with your new bundle of joy as possible.
We are also remote-first as an organisation, offering flexibility for you to work where you need to be most productive. In many locations, we have workspaces, which you can use as you desire.
Most roles in the Philippines are predominately office-based, with this we offer free meals for those 100% on-site.
In addition to the above, you will discover that we have a range of secondary perks (such as the cycle-to-work scheme and employee discounts) depending on your location, to help you thrive at Zepz!
Why choose Zepz?
• Our team of over 1600+ employees is fully distributed across the world. We are working from coffee shops, homes, and co-working spaces — making us one of the larger fully distributed growth-stage startups in the world but we also offer workspace in our talent cluster locations - spaces we can meet, collaborate and connect.
• We are proud parents, community organizers, farmers, band members, yoga teachers, YouTube influencers, former Olympians, and serial entrepreneurs.
• We collectively speak over twenty languages, including Akuapem, Amharic, Bengali, Ewe, Fante, Ga, Igbo, Kalenjin, Luganda, Oromo, Somali, Swahili, Wolof, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Irish, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Maltese, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish and Swedish.
• At Zepz, embodying our commitments binds us together. We are collectively passionate about striving to achieve our vision and purpose - to continue to provide the best service to our users.
Ready to apply?
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. If interested, please submit your resume along with a cover letter (optional), highlighting why your experience demonstrates you meet the requirements of the role. Please also indicate the countries in which you have work authorization. While Zepz supports visa sponsorship, sponsorship opportunities may be limited to certain roles and skills.
At Zepz we record interviews using Metaview (https://metaview.ai). It helps us become better interviewers by recording and transcribing our interviews, and ensures we interview candidates in a fair & consistent manner. It is not required. Please let us know if you’d like to opt out of the use of Metaview - this will not affect the outcome of your interview.
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. Zepz is a place where everyone can thrive.
So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, and if at all you might need any form of support to make the process as comfortable as possible, please let us know and give us a shot by applying. We want you to be excited to wake up to make an impact every day
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.