TIG - The Icon Group
TIG - The Icon Group Johannesburg South Africa
2 weeks ago
Control & Instrumentation Designer for Mining & Minerals
• Produce control & instrumentation drawings in accordance with accepted engineering and company design procedures.
• Responsible for managing engineering interfaces, with internal resources and with external stakeholders.
• Preparation and implementation of the project/study specific Engineering Execution Plan.
• Responsible for establishing and maintaining the project/study Design Basis, including interpreting the needs of the client.
• Responsible for assembling and approval of general engineering procedures, work instructions, checklists and guidelines.
• Responsible for maintaining consistency of standards and presentation across engineering design documentation.
• Responsible for scheduling and coordinating technical reviews.
• Responsible for implementing preventative and corrective actions relating to engineering and design performance.
• Manage the enquiry, tendering and adjudication... phases across all disciplines, providing final recommendation and sign off for the project/study manager.
• Manage engineering resources (time and cost) against budget.
• Prepare progress reports highlighting achievements, issues and deviations.
• Production of drawings, schedules and other design deliverables on time and within budget.
• Production of drawings in accordance with established procedures, i.e. internal reviews, client review, checking, etc.
• Drawing content will be a true reflection of engineer's design in accordance with project requirement and show all information required.
• Clarity and accuracy of drawings.
• Knowledge and adherence to CAD and company design procedures.
• Accurate completion and timely submission of timesheets.
• Adherence to applicable standards and procedures
• Diploma/Certificate in Drafting and sound engineering background
• Well-developed computer skills with a good knowledge of relevant CAD software i.e. Smartplant Intools / Aveva Instrumentation / COMOS experience and Autocad 2D
• Control & instrumentation / electrical experience with mining & minerals processing background
• Good understanding of control & instrumentation technology
Johannesburg South Africa
Jobs in Johannesburg South Africa
Senior Control and Instrumentation Designer Johannesburg jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.