Casumo Malta Malta
1 week ago
Casumo was established in 2012 and has been leading the innovation of the iGaming industry ever since. Known for its unique and lovable brands including Casumo, Dunder, Kazoom Casino and Casino Secret, the group continues to develop and deliver best-in-class gaming products and experiences. We believe in the power of collective genius and look for idea generators, solution seekers and ingenious innovators that want to play a part in pioneering our brands into the future.
About the Team:
At Casumo we strive to achieve excellence across all our functions, technologies, and people. We are searching for an organised, autonomous Accountant to complete our tight knit finance team in Malta or Gibraltar.
Casumo is growing fast, and we're looking for a strong Accountant who can keep up with our pace. Someone to assist and support on various treasury matters to the highest standard, but most importantly; an excellent team player and communicator, eager to grow your skills and develop... alongside inspiring and talented colleagues from all over the world.
What you will do…
- In charge of payment run/s processing and any adhoc payments as required in both the accounting software (including allocations) and banking portal/s
- Responsible for creditors aging clearing of outstanding items
- Responsible for managing selected PsPs in terms of downloading of transactions, allocating settlements, reconciling fees, performing the monthly reconciliations on MS Excel or AccountIQ and follow up on any issues concerning such PsPs
- Involved in regulatory submissions to Gaming Authorities
- Involved in the posting of the PsPs journals/split of one of the gaming companies within the Group during the monthly reporting
- Assisting the Manager with the analysis of PsPs costs
- Preparing data for both Payment Product and Payment Operations teams in relation to PsP fees
- Responsible for Balance Sheet reconciliations and clearing of outstanding items
- Support the statutory audit process
- Proactively seek opportunities to improve processes, controls and documentation
- Acting as main backup of Finance Officer
- Assisting with any other tasks as may be required Who we are looking for…
- A fully qualified Accountant with at least 3 years' experience within accounting, preferably with experience in the gaming industry
- Able to work against stringent deadlines and deliver in a timely manner
- Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft applications especially Microsoft Excel The Perks
Being a part of the Casumo group provides an unparalleled experience. You'll find yourself surrounded by the brightest minds within the most inspiring and collaborative office spaces on the sunshiny island of Malta. In addition to that, you'll enjoy:
- Private health insurance
- Wellness incentives, including gym passes
- Gourmet lunches and healthy snacks prepared by our in-house chefs
- Access to some of the greatest tools and platforms for developing your professional skills and building success within your role
- A range of training courses, known as Casumo College, for continuous learning and growth
- An incredibly diverse team of smart, kind and motivated colleagues from more than 30 countries
- Social events for building strong relationships with colleagues from all across the organisation
Treasury Accountant Malta jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.