Privateer Security Forces
Privateer Security Forces Tucson AZ United States
1 week ago
NIGHT SHIFT, WEEKENDS "B" DISPATCHER POSITION | 22:00 - 06:00 FRI, SAT, SUN
As our dispatcher, you'll enjoy a semi-supervisory position overseeing city-wide security operations in real time. Utilizing our high tech amalgam of software and hardware, you'll be in the middle of it all as you field phone calls regarding security emergencies, dispatch patrol officers, and use radio communications to... support their field operations! Our Privateers depend on dispatch to provide them safety and support in critical security operations in which lives are on the line.
• Answering the main emergency dispatch line and responding remotely to client emergencies.
• Scheduling and dispatching security officers to appropriate locations according to predetermined schedules, customer requests or immediate needs.
• Relaying information such as call out information, suspect information, and other relevant information.
• Using telephones, two-way radios or text messages to contact employees or emergency personnel.
• Using computers to complete data entry and data modification.
• Viewing and editing bodycam footage.
• Using computers to monitor officer locations in real time.
• Using our proprietary software to search data in real time for officers.
• Speaking with supervisors or customers to resolve problems, requests for services or responding to emergency situations.
• Preparing daily work such as schedules.
• Being in charge of communications within company assigned territories.
• Being in charge of the timely completion of all of the companies contractual requirements.
• Full Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits.
• Sick time, PTO, Unlimited* UPTO.
• In-house gym w/ free Krav Maga self defense instruction!
• In-house firearms training with free firearms instruction!
• Paid training! Lots of room for advancement!
• Very safe workplace, even overnight. Our HQ is a well guarded facility.
• Flexible & family friendly!
• At least 18 years of age.
• Be a United States Citizen.
• Be proficient in the English language.
• Able to type and use computers.
• Able to use basic office software, able to learn software.
• Able to use phones, radios and other communications equipment.
• Able to pass a 4 panel drug test. Position is THC tolerant
Tucson AZ USA
Jobs in Tucson AZ United States
Receptionist / Secretary / Dispatcher Tucson jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.