Colgate-Palmolive San Salvador El Salvador
1 week ago
No Relocation Assistance Offered
# 144704 - San Salvador, San Salvador, El Salvador
Translate the client's business plan into seamless execution at the point of sale, to engage our shoppers and win the purchase at the shelf, in every shopping environment & lead the implementation of all in-store activities and be the in-country contact in Instore's strategic planning and execution.
- Ensure the correct implementation of the point of sale strategies associated with 5P
- (Visibility, POP) by promoters and merchandisers.
- Coordinate locally with SDM and BDM the quantities of POP to be ordered for the country; follow up the transit process and ensure the timely arrival of POP material in the country.
- Carry out the planning, coordination, implementation and efficient tracking of POP material and displays, in each of the buying environments, with prior alignment of SDM and BDM.
- Lead the communication with the Agency associated with promoter and... merchandising issues.
- Support locally the optimization process of the call Value of merchandisers in the country, aligned with Instore Expert and Instore Coordinator.
- Manage POP storage spaces, seeking efficiencies and optimizing spending.
- Lead the execution -through the agency- in WM stores working with the Promotoria Eficiente* system to ensure CP strategies and compliance with the KPIs agreed with the client.
- Train merchandising team aligned to regional programs.
- Develop and modify implementation guidelines according to country needs.
- Monitor in-store implementation of CP strategies and competitor activity/good practices from other merchandisers.
- activity/good practices of other trading houses. Requirements
- University degree in management, advertising, marketing or equivalent.
- 1 year of related experience in commercial areas
- Upper intermediate English
- Highly experienced in negotiation, persuasion and positive relationship management in the commercial environment. Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognized brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, Tom's of Maine, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Elta MD, PCA Skin, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill's Science Diet and Hill's Prescription Diet.
For more information about Colgate's global business, visit the Company's web site at . To learn more about Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures® oral health education program, please visit . To learn more about Hill's and the Hill's Food, Shelter & Love program please visit . To learn more about Tom's of Maine please visit .
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact [email protected] with the subject "Accommodation Request" should you require accommodation
San Salvador El Salvador
Jobs in San Salvador El Salvador
Trade Marketing Executive San Salvador jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.