Credit Suisse Zürich Switzerland
1 week ago
Lawyer for Treasury Transactions
Your field of responsibility
It’s a challenging and interesting role as a member of the Treasury Transactions Legal Team within the General Counsel Department with a focus on Swiss law governed issuances in the Swiss and European markets (in particular covered bond transactions). You are part of an open-minded US-Switzerland team with a strong team spirit that acts in a versatile, dynamic, and flexible working environment. It offers the opportunity for you to advise on all aspects of securities issuances, including disclosure and due diligence, under the Bank’s debt issuance platforms (in particular, the Bank’s covered bond programs) and to maintain the related programs, and to provide guidance on intragroup transactions (including guarantees and other credit support). You will closely cooperate and work multi-functionally with key internal and external specialists from all over the world, including leading local and... international law firms. Furthermore, you may have the chance to apply and further develop your knowledge on special projects such as liability management transactions, alternative funding methods and other skills and will have an ideal platform for internal mobility opportunities.
This position offers remote working opportunities for an agreed amount of days per week.
Your skills and experience
We are looking for:
• University degree in law and license to practice law;
• You have gained 4 – 6 years of professional experience in capital markets (including covered bond issuances) and corporate transactions;
• Banking experience or activities in a financial institution or law firm with an international approach;
• You are a dedicated problem solver with a can-do attitude who loves to handle multiple challenging priorities and assignments;
• Your good interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and influence business partners allows you to quickly gain trust and build up efficient relationships;
• Your high flexibility and motivation, and the ability to work well under stress complete your profile;
• In particular very good English language skills (both spoken and written).
Don't forget to mention EuroLegalJobs when applying.
Share this Job
Lawyer for Treasury Transactions Zürich jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.