6WIND Paris France
2 months ago
A successful candidate will
Enjoy the dynamic atmosphere required to rapidly grow business.
• Have a passion for technology especially disruptive ones!
• Enjoy interacting with customers, building trust and solving problems.
• Have strong verbal and written communication skills.
Key Responsibilities :
As a Software Engineer you will work on the fastest packet processing solutions that are deployed into the evolving areas of SDN ( Software Defined Networking ) and NFV ( Network Functions Virtualization ).
You will be based at 6WIND’s Headquarters in France and will work alongside a talented team of software and networking developers and have the opportunity to collaborate with the best experts in this domain across the whole market.
Required Skills / Qualifications :
• Graduated from an Engineers School in Computer Engineering, Electronic Engineering or Computer Science
• 2+ years of experience
• Good understanding of Linux, Unix and possibly DPDK internals
• Coding in C
• Python... and Bash will be seen as a plus
• Multithreading and performance-oriented programming skills
• Some Knowledge of TCP / IP fundamentals, including application layer protocoles (e.g ; DNS, FTP, SMPT, etc .) firewalls ( Linux,iptables), IPsec, BGP, OSPF,VLAN and MPLS.
• Knowledge in container, Docker, Kubernetes and tooling would be a plus.
• Interacting with customers to understand their needs
• Adapts quickly and respects timelines
• Fluent in French & English and able to communicate proficiently
Desired Skills and Experience :
• Strong interpersonal and organisational skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to manage time effectively, work independently, and be self-motivated
• Energetic, upbeat, tenacious team player
Software Engineer (France) Paris jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.