Sonic HealthPlus Perth WA Australia
2 months ago
Proudly Australian, Sonic HealthPlus is now the largest provider of corporate medicine in the country. With a national network of wholly owned metropolitan and remote clinics, we deliver Occupational Health, General Practice and integrated medical, paramedical and wellness services to both large and small corporate and community groups.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are seeking Practice Nurses (Registered Nurse) to join our team at the Hay Street Clinic in Perth CBD, WA on a Full-Time basis working Monday to Friday. Part-Time Nurses are welcome to apply.
Reporting directly to the Practice Manager, you will be responsible for providing a broad range of services including however not limited to:
• High level nursing skills to work autonomously
• Patient triage
• Wound dressings
• Care plans
• Administering vaccinations and travel consultation
• Monitoring & maintaining stock levels
• Maintenance of all equipment
• Compliance with the Department of Health & Human Services... Protocols
• General administration duties
• Medical Screening including Audiometry, Spirometry and ECG testing
As the successful candidate you will hold a current registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA). You must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills together with:
• Current First Aid and CPR Certification or equivalent - Required
• Certificate in Phlebotomy - Desirable as on-the-job training will be provided
• Current Immunisation Certificate - Desirable
• Immunisation/Vaccination experience - Required
• Current Working With Children Check
• General Practice experience will be highly regarded
WHY JOIN US?
• CBD location and access via public transport network
• Enjoy evenings and weekends off
• Close to cafe and eateries
• Diverse range of services including Occupational Health, GP and Travel Medicine
• APNA corporate membership available to permanent Nurses
• Ongoing training and development
• Stable, reputable national healthcare provider (part of the global Sonic Healthcare)
• Paid parental leave
• Employee Rewards Program - including significant retail discounts and offers
• Numerous discounts including travel, gym membership and health insurance options
• Novated Leasing
• Discounted fees for various medical services e.g. pathology, radiology and travel health
• Employee Assistance Program
• Focus on corporate social responsibility e.g. fundraising, supporting community events
Subject to eligibility criteria
At Sonic HealthPlus we offer a positive workplace culture, close team networks and a supportive work environment. We encourage our employees to have an enjoyable and rewarding career with an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and encourages social and cultural diversity. We strongly encourage Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people to apply.
HOW TO APPLY
As part of our pre-employment process, preferred candidates must provide a National Police Clearance conducted within the last 3 months.
Short listing for this position will commence immediately. You are encouraged to apply promptly as applications will close when suitable applicants are obtained
Perth WA Australia
Practice (Registered) Nurse Perth WA jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.