Riverdale Healthcare Manchester United Kingdom
2 months ago
We have great opportunities within our Manchester based practice- Westpoint Dental Centre.
Based in South East Manchester, Westpoint Dental Care are a family friendly and welcoming dental practice. Their aim is to provide state of the art and affordable dental treatment in a calm and relaxing atmosphere.
The 7 surgery practice current offers a wide range of treatments including endo Implants, Invisalign, Fixed Ortho (adults and children) Private, Composite Bonding, Implants, Whitening, Veneers, Bridges, Private dentures and composite fillings.
The practice offers both NHS and Private treatments to their committed and established patient lists.
There is plenty of on street parking, and a train station is 0.5 miles away. There are also excellent bus links 2 mins away.
About the role:
• Part time
• Mondays, Weds, Fridays
• 7pm finish on a Wednesday if required
• Excellent UDA rate
• 4000 UDAs
• Ideally starting in April
• Fantastic private potential
• Rotary endo
• Established... patient list
• Hygienist and therapist available
• Join a fantastic team who are dedicated to providing great care in a friendly environment for our patients.
• Access to a comprehensive educational academy offering inhouse short and longitudinal programmes with links to high profile names within dentistry.
• Committed to professional development and relish the opportunity to support our clinicians with the help of a structured mentoring network.
• Fantastic proven private growth potential
• Competitive rates by negotiation
• Support and Mentoring by Clinical Directors
• Working within an organisation with a strong ethos of personal development
• Opportunities for multi-site working
• COVID secure workplace with air purification system
• Proven track record of looking after our dentists and wider team during the pandemic
Riverdale Healthcare is a growing, forward-thinking dental group with dental practices located across England, delivering a range of NHS, private, and specialist dental treatment. We invest in our dental practices, ensuring that we continuously provide the best patient experience, with care delivered by our friendly, high-trained teams. The incoming associate would enjoy the benefits of being part of the broader Riverdale family with access to an extensive professional development programme with in house courses, longitudinal educational programmes, mentorship and excellent clinical support and leadership to support and develop skills of aspirational dentists.
• Must be eligible to work in the UK
• Be GDC registered
• Have a current performer number
• Indemnity cover
• Excellent communication skills
• Exceptional infection control
• Maintain patient confidentiality
• Team player
• Be able to work towards a target for UDA'S
• Provide Private treatment on request
Jobs in Manchester United Kingdom
Associate Dentist Manchester jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.