Smile Dental Care UK
Smile Dental Care UK Paignton United Kingdom
2 months ago
Have you been scrolling through monotonous associate dentist adverts? Do all dentist adverts look the same?... Well, not all companies are!
Associate Dentist vacancy in Paignton, Devon.
Paignton is a seaside town on the coast of Tor Bay in Devon. The traditional yet beautiful seaside resort of Paignton. With its town centre shops and seafront all within proximity, this remains one of the best places to work and live in the UK. A perfect place to move whether you are living alone, with your partner or with a family. The English Riviera really knows how to party and over the last couple of years the nightlife offering has grown to include some amazing new state-of-the-art venues, where the music is pumping and the drinks are flowing
About The Vacancy
At Smile Dental Care, we don’t let the days, hours and UDA’S dictate the associate dentists we take on.
• Day/Hours: We are flexible to what works for you.
• UDAs: We are flexible to the number of UDAs you would want to do.
• Genuine... high UDA rates that are negotiable.
• Private: 50% split on all private work. 0% finance offered to patients to help develop your private patient base.
• Welcome payment/ relocation package available.
We are looking for an associate dentist with GDC registration and an active performer number.
Working With Smile Dental Care
Smile Dental Care is a community of practices across the UK which are clinically lead by a dentist (Pip Dhariwal). If you are exploring opportunities and would be interested in learning more about the range of dentist roles and career pathways we have available please get in touch.
• The majority of our practices are mixed NHS and private.
• We can positively contribute to your dental career by providing you with the surgery, equipment, high quality and a range of materials of your choice and team to help you succeed in the role.
• We offer a free CPD package, access to specialist mentor training for e.g. in sedation, aligners or implants.
• We provide opportunities to become mentors for foundation dentists and/or PLVE overseas dentists.
• Fully computerised. (Software of excellence)
• Communication is key so you will have direct contact details to the principal dentist without having to go through a multi-layered management team.
• We aim to instil a positive, happy working culture and maintain a family feel and we offer long term partnerships to develop your career.
If you are an EEA or overseas associate dentist in the process of applying for GDC registration and a conditional NHS performer number, this may not be the role for you, however, we are experts in this process so contact us today.
Apply, call, text or what’s app the Recruitment Team on +447305 351 012
Jobs in Paignton United Kingdom
Associate Dentist Paignton jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.