Hays Ireland Kilkenny Ireland
2 months ago
M&E Project Manager - CIBSE Award winning consultancy - Kilkenny
Your new company
Your new company is a CIBSE award-winning practice and a successful Building Services Consultancy in Ireland and rapidly growing in the UK in all construction sectors including Education, Commercial, Industrial, Residential, Healthcare, Retail, Leisure and Public Buildings. They have their HQ in Kilkenny, and offices in Dublin and London, and a client base that stretches across Ireland, the UK, Europe, and the Middle East. They put a fantastic emphasis on staff, learning and development, and progression.
As they enter an accelerated growth phase across a number of businesses sectors they are recruiting an M&E PM to meet the demand for their services.
Your new role
• Manage, lead and coordinate all aspects of project delivery.
• Maintain accurate and up to date project documentation.
• Track and report progress to senior management, ensuring targets are met
• Participate in handover meetings between... design and delivery teams as well as with relevant specialists and sub-contractors.
• Review and understand design documents prior to going to construction.
• Pre-construction, planning and procurement.
• Organise and lead meetings with sub-contractors and clients.
• Ensure sub-contractor health and safety adherence, compliance and performance.
• Manage the submission and approval of technical submittals from subcontractors in line with the programme and specification requirements.
• Manage labour and materials on project.
• Monitor and control the installation of mechanical and electrical systems and inspect works as they progress.
• Create and track the project programme, and make sure objectives are reached.
• Gather, review and issue O&M Manuals.
• Ensure projects are commissioned and handed over to the client
What you'll need to succeed
• Minimum 2 years' experience as a project manager on mid to large construction projects.
• Good knowledge of LPHW systems, DHW systems, commercial boilers, HVAC, heat pumps etc.
• Good knowledge of BMS systems.
• Working knowledge of electrical systems.
• Good understanding of the Irish construction industry
• Mechanical engineering, building services engineering or strong trades background.
• Electrical engineering background will be considered where applicants hold a good understanding of mechanical systems.
• Strong communication, and organizational skills.
• Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Keen interest in sustainability and energy
What you'll get in return
• Private healthcare fully subsidised
• Great work-life balance
• Remote working and bike to work scheme
• Professional subscription fees paid monthly
• Support to Chartership
• Fast-moving and challenging role
• Great culture and company social club
• Close working relationship with senior managers and directors
• Direct exposure to clients
• Be part of a CIBSE award winning engineering firm
• Excellent career progression in a company that supports your personal and professional development, through internal and external CPD
• Chartership application support
• Competitive salary: dependent on experience
• Generous annual leave
• Early finish on a Friday
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Anne-Marie Walsh or call me on 086 0637307. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career
M&E Project Manager Kilkenny jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.