Digital, Aristocrat Barcelona Spain
2 months ago
Product Madness is a Global Powerhouse where the greatest mobile games and experiences are crafted by world-class talent. A top-grossing leader in free to play mobile games, we have more than 800 team members working across seven global talent hubs including London (headquarters), USA, Canada, Spain, Poland and Ukraine. With remarkable hit games including Heart of Vegas, Cashman Casino, Lighting Link and Big Fish Casino, we boast more than 50 million active users and 400 million downloads and counting.
We are Mad about games and the way they bring people together, and that passion and culture is what brings us together as a studio, connects us with our partners we collaborate with, and is what links us to our sister studios across the world.
Product Madness is an Aristocrat Technologies company within its digital game’s division of Pixel United.
Job Posting Title
As a Product Manager you will be joining our product team and
usually you... will start by joining and managing an existing game
aiming to higher audience and monetisation levels. It can be (or
become) your role to create and manage a new social or mobile
game over its full product lifecycle.
What You'll Do
• Assist in generating visions and ideas for a social or mobile game, its market position and features that are viral, engaging and highly monetisable. Go from ideas to detailed concepts, test them with users and decide on their implementation.
• Create wireframe screens, mock-ups and user flows for new product features and content. Manage our team of artists, engineers, prioritise tasks, manage the roadmap and ensure implementation.
• Define, measure and analyse KPIs and base your priorities/decisions for next steps on metrics.
• Performing systematic A/B tests (split testing). Constantly optimise the game post launch for even more virality, engagement and monetisation.
What We're Looking For
• B2C, mobile experience and numerical skills in a gaming environment is a must.
• Obsessed with detail, have good logical, sound analytical and numerical capabilities.
• You'll love the products you create and are passionate about games.
• You think from a user’s point of view and want to get better at it all the time.
• The ideal candidate can turn difficult concepts into something magically simple for the user.
• The Product Manager will have a creative mindset and can communicate clearly and straight to the point.
• Experience in product management/game design on mobile - or gaming environment.
• You are infamous for rolling up your sleeves and just get things done.
• You care a lot about people – those playing your game, in your team and in your company working collaboratively across all business areas.
If you want to find out more about us, you can check out our social media:
Why Product Madness?
Product Madness is so much more than just a Pool table and a foosball game.
We believe in an honest and transparent approach with our teammates. Company wide weekly Town Halls, All Hands and strategy meetings are just a few ways in which we encourage an open and honest path to achieving complete transparency.
Despite a pandemic, there isn’t a day where we don’t feel connected to one another.
With frequent events, workshops, giveaways, slack coffee and donut sessions we have definitely brought on our office culture to this new virtual world of zoom calls.
We also try to cater for all our staff’s needs – be that a freshly brewed cappuccino made by our professional barista in our free coffee shop or by providing a bountiful supply of tasty snacks to keep us refueled and buzzing.
We love to organise plenty of social get-togethers and action-packed activity days, be it slipping inside an inflatable bumper ball for a mad session of football zorbing or throwing caution to the wind and traversing giddy treetop rope courses at Go Ape. On top of these team-building activities, our lunch and learn workshops, not to mention the lavish Christmas and summer parties, foster that ‘work hard, play hard’ mantra. Our offices are based in the heart of the metropolises of London and Lviv, surrounded by an abundance of diversity and inspiration to keep those ideas flowing.
• People First
We have the deepest respect for our people and their well being. We know they are exceptionally talented and will always have a choice. We want them to re-choose us every day. We are committed to building a culture where each person's voice will always be heard and addressed.
• MAD for More
Always improving, innovating and never settling for the existing. We push all boundaries with courage and ambition to become the world’s best games company.
• Champion Together
We excel at what we do but yet remain humble and helpful to our teammates. We champion one another and hold each other to high standards without any egos.
• Globally Inclusive
We are all Equal - regardless of the language we speak, where we live, our gender, religion or culture we come from. We want to build a global home, where everyone has the equal opportunity to make an impact.
• Customer Focused
We always think from the customer's perspective - be it players or internal customers.
Improving their experience and joy is what drives us. Every client's success is our big win
Product Manager Barcelona jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.