Hitch Tampico Tamaulipas Mexico
2 months ago
One of our clients in the U.S.
is looking to hire foreign (international) fully-licensed Registered Nurses from Mexico to work in their Hospitals in the State of California.
REQUIREMENTS: Successful candidates must meet all these requirements
• Have a 4-year Nursing Degree (Licentiatura en Enfermeria, titulada/o)
• Have a current, unencumbered, active license (Cedula) to practice as a Registered Nurse in Mexico
• Fully Vaccinated (Covid)
• Have a current CPR certification
• Have passed or be able to pass the US Nursing exam (NCLEX)
• Have a clean background, and be able to pass a Criminal and Professional background check
• Have fluent professional and medical English (Writing, Reading, Listening and Speaking); able to pass an IELTS
SKILLS1. Knowledge of computer healthcare systems2. Working knowledge of Nursing duties in Hospitals and skilled nursing regulations3. Knowledge of nursing and medical practices, procedures, and standards of care4. Leadership and supervisory skills... willingness to work harmoniously with and supervise other personnel5. Patience, tact and a cheerful disposition, enthusiasm as well as willingness to handle difficult people6. Knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age-related needs of the residents served
• Wage: Very attractive in US Dollars, depending on qualifications
• 24 to 36-month contract, renewable
• Signing bonus
SUPPORT AND COVERED EXPENSES
• All immigration-related expenses are paid for by the employer (Validation of Credentials, Permanent Residence Visa, U.S. State Nursing License, etc.). Clearport supports and guides all selected candidates through this process.
• Assistance provided for relocation (finding housing, etc.). Clearport assigns each selected candidate a Concierge in the U.S.A. that supports and assists the Nurse with all this.
• Families can accompany selected candidates to the U.
S. (spouse, children). Children can attend school in the U.S
Tampico Tamaulipas Mexico
Jobs in Tampico Tamaulipas Mexico
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.