New Mexico Highlands University
New Mexico Highlands University Aguascalientes Mexico
2 months ago
Position Information Position Nursing Program Coordinator Full Time/Part Time Full Time Job Type Regular Position Summary The Nursing Program Coordinator supports and conducts administrative and/or operational matters for the Department of Nursing. Handles a wide range of issues to support the RN to BSN and MSN programs. Researches, prioritizes, and follows-up on multiple issues In support of the MSN Program Coordinator and Department Director. Manages a variety of special projects, some of which may have institutional impact. Reports administratively to the Director and MSN Program Coordinator. Duties and Responsibilities
• Maintains all graduate student files and correspondence
• Maintains all evaluations for data collection and analysis
• Maintains and updates graduate systems (typhon, program planning with Advisor, committee chairs, Brightspace, Banner and Graduate Nursing website)
• Collaborates with MSN Clinical Placement Coordinator to update all MOA/MOUS with... agencies and preceptors
• Provides effective communication between faculty, lecturers, students, and preceptors
• Advises students with admissions process and courses throughout their academic journey
• Creates book lists and assist in course staffing every semester
• Plans graduate informational sessions for prospective students
• Plans welcome banquet and activities during Institutes
• Support Program Coordinator with Summer and Spring Institutes, student issues, workshops, and daily actions
• Support Program Faculty and Lecturers with technology (Brightspace, recording workshops, uploading documents and videos), student evaluations and paperwork necessary for data collection and analysis
• Support Students with issues that may arise (registration, technology, etc.)
• Assist with development of Handbooks & Guidelines
• Assists with CCNE Accreditation process
• Assists with clinical placements
• Attend in person faculty meetings, student orientation and recruitment sessions and intensive sessions and other meetings as required.
• Other duties as assigned Minimum Job Requirements
• Bachelor's Degree in nursing or related field; experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
• Experience in the development of undergraduate and graduate nursing programs and accreditation activities
• Knowledge of the State of New Mexico higher education system.
• Experience working with the diverse cultures in New Mexico state.
• Experience in student advisement Preferred Qualifications
• Master's degree in nursing or any related field.
• Five years experience working in higher education
• Knowledge and experience with New Mexico healthcare system including Public Healthcare system. Special Conditions for Eligibility Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Ability to develop and maintain record-keeping systems and procedures;
• Knowledge of the goals, objectives, structure and operations of a major public university;
• Demonstrated organizational management skills;
• Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports;
• Advanced analytical, evaluative, and objective critical thinking skills and the ability to effectively summarize and present information;
• Ability to create, compose, and edit correspondence and other written materials;
• Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to interact and work effectively with administrators, academic leadership, faculty, students, community leadership, public officials, funding agencies, and members of the community;
• Strong computer skills;
• Knowledge of organizational structure, workflow, and operating procedures in a large, complex organization;
• Ability to foster a cooperative work environment;
• Knowledge and understanding of institutional policies and procedures and the regulatory environment within which they operate;
• Ability to perform complex tasks and to prioritize multiple projects;
• Advanced verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community;
• Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality;
• Broad knowledge and understanding of University and Board of Regents policies and procedures;
• Employee development and performance management skills;
• Knowledge of administrative policies and procedures as applied to public academic institutions;
• Project management skills and the ability to resolve complex problems and issues;
• Knowledge of budget preparation and fiscal management;
• Knowledge of faculty and/or staff hiring procedures. Physical Demands
• Repetitive hand motion and prolonged use of computer;
• Sitting for extended periods of time;
• No or very limited physical effort required.
• Ability to travel to Las Vegas campus and clinical sites as required. Working Environment
• Work is performed in a typical interior/office work environment or remote location.
• No or very limited exposure to physical risk. Pay Rate negotiable Work Location/Campus Center Online - In the State of New Mexico EEO Statement New Mexico Highlands University is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. We are committed to the University values of diversity, accessibility, excellence, and responsiveness
Nursing Program Coordinator Aguascalientes jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.