International Centre for Diarrhoeal Disease Research, Bangladesh
International Centre for Diarrhoeal Disease Research, Bangladesh Dhaka Bangladesh
2 months ago
Posted on : March 13, 2023 Application deadline : March 20, 2023
Finance Officer (Re-adv#93/2023)
icddr,b is a Bangladesh-based international health research institute that strives to solve key public health problems through high-quality scientific research and innovation. As a values-based organization icddr,b encourages women and people with disabilities.
Environmental Intervention Unit (EIU) under the Infectious Diseases Division has focused on determining and mitigating environmental contaminants and evaluating WASH strategies for improved health and generating evidence to understand the extent of environmental pollution and contamination in low-resource settings.
The Finance Officer will directly report to the Project Coordinator and will be required to perform the following responsibilities:
• Review all financial proposals to adherence with donor guidelines or agreement, icddr,b policy, and other legal aspects;
• Work with PIs on budget development... support PIs in meeting budgets and agreement clauses/guidelines; coordinate with CMS for internal approvals
• Seek information from PIs on upcoming projects and track those;
• Coordinate all financial functions (e.g. tracking budgets and expenditures, preparing and processing invoices, releasing funds, creating financial reports) between donors, partner organizations and icddr,b with regards to project grants;
• Monitor fund distribution to partner organizations as per contract specifications;
• Review the budgets and expenditures for the projects and update PIs; Revise cash flow forecast;
• Work with PI/FPI's/budget manager for proper management of the annual budget and costing.
• Prepare cost analysis for the PIs for key decision-making;
• Provide timely information to PIs for project cost management reports; ensure good practice for cost-effective programme implementation.
• Analyze and summarize information, prepare financial reports, summarize revenue and expenditure, contribution statements, project expenditure statements, overhead calculation etc and share with the budget Manager- for review;
• Validate draft and finalize report;
• Communication with the budget manager for timely submission of Financial Reports and invoices.
Required qualifications and experience:
• Masters in Commerce or MBA (Major in Finance/Accounting) with good academic records;
• 3 years of experience in the finance/accounts domain in a reputed organization.
Number of Positions: 01
Contract Type and duration:
• CSA; duration will be 11 Months with a possibility of extension subject to availability of funds and performance.
Salary & benefits:
• Tk.54,331/-per month (consolidated) inclusive of house rent and conveyance allowances;
• Festival bonus, income tax paid by icddr,b, and subsidized canteen; Transport and daycare facilities are subject to space availability.
Notes of attention:
• Only short-listed candidates shall be invited for written test /interview;
• The organization reserves the right to make an appointment at a grade lower than that advertised;
• icddr,b does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
Interested candidates who fulfil the requirements should submit online applications using icddr,b website: career.icddrb.org by March 20 2023
Finance Officer (Re-adv#93/2023) Dhaka jobs
Jobs by International Centre for Diarrhoeal Disease Research, Bangladesh
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.